It's not the Oscars...

I know they are in Germany. I made that clear. Im "bright enough". I was Military Intelligence and Chemical warfare after college. Had my Top Secret clearance at the age of 25. Twice deployed to Iraq. Deployed to Egypt too. Operation Bright Star. Ive sat in on monthly USR briefings (unit status report) with 2 star generals (3rd Infantry Division). I was a member of Intelligence SCIFs my entire time in the army. I would venture to guess I have WAY MORE knowledge (middle eastern affairs)and experience than you will ever have in your life

All your experience tells me is how indoctrinated you are . will you be able to have an unbiased position on the situations in these countries when you are sitting so far into one extreme ? No you won't, this is where they pour the cement on. You really have no idea how the world works , you only think that you do.

You also consider Germany to be a particularly ‘Christian’ nation. It’s obvious what you mean by this, you mean that Germany is traditionally white.

Good job on the blatantly prejudice statement. Why is it obvious? Seems like youre "pre judging" me.

I challenge you to name more than one. Ill spot you the Oklahoma City Bombings......on your marks, get set.......go!!

You’re bizarre, mate. It’s not like it’s some big secret haha.

Here, have some articles which detail several attacks and foiled plots.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/qz.c...e-majority-of-extremist-killings-in-2017/amp/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....year-says-counter-terrorism-chief-mark-rowley

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/...ly-be-attacked-far-right-terrorists-islamists

All your experience tells me is how indoctrinated you are . will you be able to have an unbiased position on the situations in these countries when you are sitting so far into one extreme ? No you won't, this is where they pour the cement on. You really have no idea how the world works , you only think that you do.
Indoctrinated.....nice catch word. You believe what you want, but Ive had more world experience and education on Middle Eastern affairs than you ever will. Im done talking to you

The only "terrorist" attack in these articles was the man running the woman over. Even that is a stretch, but Ill give you that. The other fatalities arent terrorist. the majority of the content of these articles are "trends" and stats. While I give you credit for doing some research, you need to realize that these arent terror related.

The only "terrorist" attack in these articles was the man running the woman over. Even that is a stretch, but Ill give you that. The other fatalities arent terrorist. the majority of the content of these articles are "trends" and stats. While I give you credit for doing some research, you need to realize that these arent terror related.

It’s interesting how you put “terrorist” like like there’s some mystical criteria that determines whether an action is terroristic or not. Next you’ll be claiming that that white kid who shot up a black church in America to try and kick off a race war, his words, didn’t commit an act of terror.

Done my research? This stuff is common knowledge.

So, where do you think trends and stats come from if not from material situations...

They are acts of violence against civilians used to intimdate and instill fear to further a political objective. That is the literal definition of terrorism.

First round body shots, attack after attack . Even miranda his coaches told him that he lost the first two rounds. Hahaha come one .

Back