It's Not All Over: Former UFC Champion Fabricio Werdum Announces Comeback Plans

Should Werdum return or retire?

• Total voters
Any HW is at most 3 wins from a TS, even unranked, unsigned HWs. So he may as well return.

Champion Ferguson moves up to HW and ankle pick's Werdummy in 2020

He isn't a naturally strong guy and he is technique based fighter. He doesn't have the wrestling to implement his game. He has no choice except to rockem sockem and he doesn't have the best chin. I think best to retire or go to another org for a title.

wait what the fuck? how did they let him leave the testing pool after being suspended for roids????????

free year of brazilian supplements for this PED cheat

I guess Dana refused his request to be released

Shame because Werdum on juice in Bellator could've been interesting. I always wanted to see him and Barnett go at it on the ground

Bader beats his ass though
I seriously doubt that Bader beats his ass. Werdume is not bad, he just gets reckless at times. If he's on his game and focused.. Not letting emotions get to him.. He would submit Ryan pretty easily I think. He's pretty big as well and a big reach advantage. His standup is also pretty good so.. I just don't see Bader beating him. Now the guy that comes back next year.. I dont know yet, but the guy who was champ not long ago beats a lot of people.

Back