Its not a robbery if its being discussed/debated this heavily

No way TJ Won rd 1.
This night was messed up
blond girl, phillips and corey all won IMO.

TJ was active, but frankly, he landed very little that was significant. Cory landed WAY MORE effective significant strikes. The only thing TJ did better was getting positional control, but did nothing with that control. So how does that swing the fight his way?

If you were to put together the highlights of each round there would be very little TJ highlight moments. TJ was going forward, but he was getting pieced up in the process which is not winning in my book. TJ rarely landed clean other than his leg kicks, which didn't slow down Cory at all, so you wonder how effective were those kicks. The only round that was clear TJ was R1. R2 was very dominant Cory and the next three rounds were close, but the most effective fighter was Cory. TJ coming forward was missing his punches or they were glancing shots of no consequence. Cory was landing CLEAN AND SQUARE way more often. I thought the judging was piss poor in the last 2 fights of the main event card.

I wanted to TJ win, also had him at 48-47 but could have understood scores for Sandhagen at 49-46 or 48-47 but if Sandhagen keeps that fight IQ the same he's completely merc'd by the top few.

Back