Its New Year and you are posting/lurking sherdog. your life must be truly patetic.

I love it. A lot more weed available in the USA!

Kush Bless 2017

I love it. A lot more weed available in the USA!

Kush Bless 2017

There's a weed dispensary on like every block in Seattle. Cody McKenzie works at one of them. Which is the most Cody McKenzie shit I ever heard.

I think 2016 needs one last Groovy thread.

giphy.gif
Holy shit, yes

There's a weed dispensary on like every block in Seattle. Cody McKenzie works at one of them. Which is the most Cody McKenzie shit I ever heard.
Drove down to Colorado and picked up 5 ounces a few months ago.

I'm in a hot tub with four gorgeous women right now. <13>
Happy New Year, you fuckin losers!

kind of reminds me of an old George Carlin joke, "I never fucked a ten, but one night I fucked five twos, and I think that should count for something."

“It was my uncle who taught me about the birds and the bees. He sat me down one day and said, 'Remember this, George, the birds fuck the bees.' Then he told me he once banged a girl so hard her freckles came off.”

what did you smoke the next week?
I went for an AK-48 test that week. It was on sale at the local dispensary. 120 for an ounce. Hard hitting Indica, good for my tailbone pain. I picked up 5 strains, an ounce a piece.

You sir are a trooper. @mayorcrazyeyes 6 Nodding BJ GIFs for this man.

<mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4>
What makes @BC my favorite poster is that on several occasions he has given 6 nodding BJ's when the intention was to have 5 be the high mark. Happy New year BC and 6 nodding BJ's for you!<mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4>

What makes @BC my favorite poster is that on several occasions he has given 6 nodding BJ's when the intention was to have 5 be the high mark. Happy New year BC and 6 nodding BJ's for you!<mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4>

<mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4>

Happy New Year @mayorcrazyeyes May your 2017 be filled with many nodding BJs!

What makes @BC my favorite póster is that he is always reporting peopple that break sherdog rules making this a better place.

<mma4>

It's 5:40 pm here in Australia.

Back