Its New Year and you are posting/lurking sherdog. your life must be truly patetic.

Chivas GDL

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
LOL just kidding my dogs, God Bless you all and your families .

<28><28>

Will dolce diet myself to sleep tonight

I LITERALLY CRINGED

HEY! It's 2:00pm here.... nah just kidding, it's new years here too, tequila time.

My New Years summed up in gifs

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It's 5:20pm where I am.

Get with the times.

Im at a party....and literally twenty of the thirty people here are on their phones. Why does it make a difference that im on sherdog on my phone instead of texting my slut friend about the dick available at the other party like the rest of the people here

No friends

Can't get laid if my life depended on it

Thank God for Sherdog

No friends

Can't get laid if my life depended on it

Thank God for Sherdog

I shall befriend you and take you under my wing and raise you as my own, then you will flourish and be surrounded by 9's and 10's or 7's which is still hespectable.

I shall befriend you and take you under my wing and raise you as my own, then you will flourish and be surrounded by 9's and 10's or 7's which is still hespectable.

can I be your friend too? I'm cool with 7's, 5's even

Yep, I still got an hour and a half of this bull shit year.

2017 is WAY better man. There's naked women and blunts and 40s everywhere. Everything is free and we're all one race now!!!!!!

you're gonna approve. I guarantee it.

can I be your friend too? I'm cool with 7's, 5's even

Of course let's shoot for 10's though, because when I was in the first grade there was a poster on the wall that said
"Shoot for the moon, if you miss you will land among the stars."

If you shoot for 10's and miss 8's are around the corner.

Wait a second....there are are no stars in the solar sytem my whole outlook on life has been a lie.

<{boneytears}>

Back