Its impossible to train as often as pro athletes without "supplaments"

I understand what you're trying to say here but you are applying this concept incorrectly. I would say is there are levels to this Joe. Sore does not mean overtrained. You are zeroing in on a very narrow aspect of the process and not seeing the whole system for what it is.
Sore means, microtears. You push past that, more microtears, next comes injury or you start lossing muscle due to break down. Listen, i have over 10 years of training experiance, believe what you eant but im telling you that all pro athletes are on something.

You are talking to me like working out is something you actively do and recovery is something that passively happens to you? I'm not surprised you are having trouble understanding this. You need to work just as hard at recovery as anything else. We don't know each other so who gives a fuck, but you're right to assume I watch tv all day and drink beer because tons of people do. Even guys who train a lot. Those people will say one thing but their "recovery" is tv and beer. Those people might need steroids. But man, you'd be surprised what lifestyle does to a man.

Always hear and see guys talk about training twice a day 4 times a week or more, imagine that shit, running in the morning, lifting weights and then sparring or hitting pads. Do you know how fucking sore your body would be if you would do this without the help of some sort of recovery ped or microdosing test. Your body would literally not have enough time to repair all the microtears in your muscles and in turn your body would start breaking down, testosterone levels would drop, cortisol levels would go up, muscle would start breaking down... It's simply not possible, dont believe me? Try it, not for a month, just two weeks and see what happens.
Take it from someone that did two sports when i was a kid. Played football(soccer) and after that i changed clothes and went to track and field. I was sore all the time and i was a kid, kids can get away with more since they have an abundance of growth hormone and they dont have as much muscle making theme recover much faster. And i wasnt lifting any weights back then either.
They're all on steroids. Dont believe the natty athlete hype.

Shut up, nerd. This fantasy that most of you dudes have about what a normal MMA fighter's day is like is just hilarious.

You can dial recovery way the fuck up naturally if you attack it like you mean it.

You are talking to me like working out is something you actively do and recovery is something that passively happens to you? I'm not surprised you are having trouble understanding this. You need to work just as hard at recovery as anything else. We don't know each other so who gives a fuck, but you're right to assume I watch tv all day and drink beer because tons of people do. Even guys who train a lot. Those people will say one thing but their "recovery" is tv and beer. Those people might need steroids. But man, you'd be surprised what lifestyle does to a man.
Recovery is sleeping and eating. Problem is that isnt enough when you have a pro athlete schedule. Like i said, do it for two week's and see what happens.

Shut up, nerd. This fantasy that most of you dudes have about what a normal MMA fighter's day is like is just hilarious.
This nerd has over 10 years of training experiance, try again or better yet put up a pic of your ultra athlete physique.

Recovery is sleeping and eating. Problem is that isnt enough when you have a pro athlete schedule. Like i said, do it for two week's and see what happens.

See man youre shooting yourself in the foot. Not enough time? Two weeks? You're talking to the wrong guy about that son.

See man youre shooting yourself in the foot. Not enough time? Two weeks? You're talking to the wrong guy about that son.
Two week twice a day 5 times a week, you'll understand after you wake up after your first day.

This nerd has over 10 years of training experiance, try again or better yet put up a pic of your ultra athlete physique.

In what? Because I was a striking coach for years, and the general representation of a fighter's life by people like you on the internet and what a fighter's actual, daily life is like are two drastically different things.

In what? Because I was a striking coach for years, and the general representation of a fighter's life by people like you on the internet and what a fighter's actual, daily life is like are two drastically different things.
Fair enough, but all pro fighters and athletes are still on ped's. Also im pretty sure they all have a dedicated lifestyle. The human anatomy doesnt change based on what you do for a living, you train as often as these dude natrually you're gonna get burned out.

Fair enough, but all pro fighters and athletes are still on ped's. Also im pretty sure they all have a dedicated lifestyle. The human anatomy doesnt change based on what you do for a living, you train as often as these dude natrually you're gonna get burned out.

They don't train very much, they eat good food and they sleep all day. You are massively confused and glorifying a lifestyle you don't understand. 100% of their time is their own. If everyone had that lifestyle we'd all be in great shape.

Kangaroo meat makes all the difference.....totally lean & increases mass w/ zero bad side effects.

mir-1280x720.jpg

They don't train very much, they eat good food and they sleep all day. You are massively confused and glorifying a lifestyle you don't understand. 100% of their time is their own. If everyone had that lifestyle we'd all be in great shape.

This dude you're talking too doesn't accept that man. He obviously doesn't understand how atheletes or other people with physical jobs live and he won't listen to us. Whatcha gonna do?

What do you mean they dont train all that much? Even hobbyist train 3 times a week hard. You dont get that explosive power and cardio by training a bit and sleeping a lot. That's what regular gym go'ers do.

Back