Its hilarious how "MF" is taken LITERALLY in other cultures

Ludwig von Mises

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Here in America we are relaxed and use the term MF CASUALLY. We literally have a BMF belt. Its no big deal. You can just imagine Samuel L Jackson saying, "that's a bad MF right there!" It not meant to be SRS.

In Dagestan and in other cultures that word has a different meaning and is taken LITERALLY. I dont think Dustin Poorier meant it literally but you could see it hit a switch and Islam's whole facial expression changed. He went from smiling and being jovial to ready to die over this issue right there.

Something similar happened with Caleb Plant and and Canelo. They were in mid staredown and Plant called Canelo a MF and Canelo saw red and punched him right there. MF clearly HITS DIFFERENT outside of the US.

Islam pre MF:
Screenshot_20240531-113506_YouTube.jpg

Islam post MF:
Screenshot_20240531-113520_YouTube.jpg

What are your thoughts on the term MF used against fighters from foreign cultures who take it LITERALLY? Do you feel this should be a "no go zone"? Do you think its fair game? Do you think it's disrespectful of the UFC to have a BMF belt when it's potentially deeply offensive to foreigners who take that term LITERALLY?

WHATS THE VERDICT SHERBROS????

Last edited:
It’s up to the opponent whether or not they want to double down on it and face whatever consequences may come during the fight. I’m glad someone showed some fire to Islam. He has the capacity to maul you for a prolonged period of time… just wish DP didn’t “apologise” after Islam was all butthurt

The culture is very much different especially when they talk about mothers. They give respect to mothers. Although the situation is different but its almost the same as when your kid shouts "Shut Up MOM", you would also strike your kid for doing it.

The culture is very much different especially when they talk about mothers. They give respect to mothers. Although the situation is different but its almost the same as when your kid shouts "Shut Up MOM", you would also strike your kid for doing it.
So much respedt that they can't even show their hair in public or risk getting stoned {<jordan}

Strike your kid?

Here in America we are relaxed and use the term MF CASUALLY. We literally have a BMF belt. Its no big deal. You can just imagine Samuel L Jackson saying, "that's a bad MF right there!" It not meant to be SRS.

In Dagestan and in other cultures that word has a different meaning and is taken LITERALLY. I dont think Dustin Poorier meant it literally but you could see it hit a switch and Islam's whole facial expression changed. He went from smiling and being jovial to ready to die over that issue right there.

Something similar happened with Caleb Plant and and Canelo. They were in mid staredown and Plant called Canelo a MF and Canelo saw red and punched him right there. MF clearly HITS DIFFERENT outside of the US.

Islam pre MF:
View attachment 1045787

Islam post MF:
View attachment 1045788

What are your thoughts on the term MF used against fighters from foreign cultures who take it LITERALLY? Do you feel this should be a "no go zone"? Do you think its fair game? Do you think it's disrespectful of the UFC to have a BMF belt when it's potentially deeply offensive to foreigners who take that term LITERALLY?

It's true, that people have different prospectives when it comes to anything escaping their fascia holes. I definitely am guilty of this. Americans and many others, tend to throw the word kill about, like it's "ok". Most of these cunts have never done such and most likely never will. So breaking people's mandibles because of it, doesn't give me any guilt. Sort of like women talking shit to men. With that cunt dying bird sound, you got a fuckin problem (add racist word/s here)?! Get out of "my" country! Hahaha fucking cunts. These guys are (I consider them) warriors. They can communicate afterwards if they feel teh need. If no,?.. fair game yes?

In Dagestan and in other cultures that word has a different meaning and is taken LITERALLY. I dont think Dustin Poorier meant it literally but you could see it hit a switch and Islam's whole facial expression changed. He went from smiling and being jovial to ready to die over that issue right there.

Islam pre MF:
View attachment 1045787

Islam post MF:
View attachment 1045788

tumblr_mt0g30spp81s29b2fo1_500.gif

Back