Economy It's here again the yearly reminder about wage disparity between poor and the rich on Wall Street

Being from rural Georgia, USA I've always seen mobile homes go down in value...

I never knew that they were pretty much guaranteed to. :eek:

I knew that part but the thing that was so intense is that businessman saying things like this-- "As a heartless person you just have to see how high you are willing to raise the land rent. These people are trapped in these homes, they cannot afford to move them so you can raise the rent as much as you want. Either they will pay it or they will abandon the home, as they cannot afford to move them, then they become yours and you can sell them or rent them to others".

I don't see how these guys can live with themselves.

I knew that part but the thing that was so intense is that businessman saying things like this-- "As a heartless person you just have to see how high you are willing to raise the land rent. These people are trapped in these homes, they cannot afford to move them so you can raise the rent as much as you want. Either they will pay it or they will abandon the home, as they cannot afford to move them, then they become yours and you can sell them or rent them to others".

I don't see how these guys can live with themselves.

They worship Mammon and sold their humanity to do so.

Back