[It's Happening] Massive Record Arrests Human Trafficking - US / Global Networks

GGG28mB.jpg
That's incredible, did you do it? Pretty sure I've used that joint template before lol!

Ah yes, my old avatar:
DEXATI20160904125614_zpsg0qfpy9z.png

Everything the NYPD said is coming down the line. Watch it. This guys pretty much van helsing.

Nothing worse than a pedophile. I don't know how someone can go through with something like that. They deserve the death penalty if found guilty.

^ implying it's a coincidence yet the stats show otherwise. in a few weeks under trump (and now with the addition of sessions) there were double the arrests of 2014 and already more arrests than all of last year.

back to reality. you don't have to be a mindless shill, if Trump does something good he deserves props for it... not "wut the fuk I luv pedos now"

@Giblert sure bud will send a PM very soon

Lol I'm sure it was trump all along. He did it all himself.

What does this have to do with Trump? Is he authorising, coordinating or approving these operations?

You would have thought these busts were meticulously planned and evidence gathered more than 7-14 days in advance.

Yes, many of them had been sitting around for years without being acted on (how many children were raped due to inaction during that time?).

Trump is the one giving the green light.

He also created an executive order showing he wants to improve efficiency at combating human trafficking.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...r-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational

--
-

@KONG-D'SNT-TAP

Trump green lighted it.

Good.

Pedophiles need to be dealt with much more seriously.

This is good news. I hope they keep catching more people involved in these sex trafficking rings.

Supposedly cartel makes most of their money off human trafficking as opposed to drug trafficking believe it or not. I believe for one illegal to cross they pay on average around $8,000. Thousands of illegals enter a WEEK.

Most don't have the money to pay $8,000 so they'll work it off. Alot of the women and kids end up as prostitutes to pay off their debt.

Supposedly cartel makes most of their money off human trafficking as opposed to drug trafficking believe it or not. I believe for one illegal to cross they pay on average around $8,000. Thousands of illegals enter a WEEK.

Most don't have the money to pay $8,000 so they'll work it off. Alot of the women and kids end up as prostitutes to pay off their debt.
I didn't know that.

Trump must hate pedophiles, no wonder hes so honest about Islam.

Dam guess my order is going to be delayed

Back