Its great seeing all the Fedor threads, takes it back to classic Sherdog days

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People need to enjoy the moments that make mixfight great.

Everyone wants to talk about how irrelevant Fedor is yet the excitement since the announcement of his return has been UNDENIABLE.

Thread after thread about the GOAT looking TST.

Thread after thread about who he should fight.

Classic flame wars between nuthuggers and detractors with intelligent input from in unbiased, experienced fan.

It reminds me of prime Sherdog and its great to see and shows how relevant Fedor still is.

Everyone cares, even if they pretend they dont. People are either watching to see him win or to see him lose and everyone is excited and Fedor's return will be exciting as fuck.

Win or lose its going to be a spectacle when Fedor is trading bombs in the center of the UFC octagon and hopefully finding chins with Goldie and Rogan screaming like crazy.

Mixfight was dead for a while and is coming back in a big fucking way.

Fedor, the birth of Conu McGregor, Ronda's dominance. The heebok deal. The sport is more exciting than its ever been and the fans just need to enjoy it.

Fedor is going to bring the violence.

This place has been shit since Fedor announced he was coming out of retirement. More so than usual

I wonder what type of training he has been doing during retirement and after retirement.

pride fighters really have excelled in the ufc

I missed this place during most of the Fedor years so its a good time to be an old school pride fan.

People need to enjoy the moments that make mixfight great.

Everyone wants to talk about how irrelevant Fedor is yet the excitement since the announcement of his return has been UNDENIABLE.

Thread after thread about the GOAT looking TST.

Thread after thread about who he should fight.

Classic flame wars between nuthuggers and detractors with intelligent input from in unbiased, experienced fan.

It reminds me of prime Sherdog and its great to see and shows how relevant Fedor still is.

Everyone cares, even if they pretend they dont. People are either watching to see him win or to see him lose and everyone is excited and Fedor's return will be exciting as fuck.

Win or lose its going to be a spectacle when Fedor is trading bombs in the center of the UFC octagon and hopefully finding chins with Goldie and Rogan screaming like crazy.

Mixfight was dead for a while and is coming back in a big fucking way.

Fedor, the birth of Conu McGregor, Ronda's dominance. The heebok deal. The sport is more exciting than its ever been and the fans just need to enjoy it.

Fedor is going to bring the violence.

Its Fay Door time!!!

So good. Totally reignited the excitement I felt for MMA. I still can't believe this is going to happen. The excitement and build up that's going to lead up to his first fight will be epic. Especially if they have one of those really good countdowns that will include all his PRIDE and Affliction fights.

Man, exciting times, win lose or draw. He will probably not feel as much pressure now that his lost before and has been vulnerable. His kind of the underdog. I'm sure he'll appreciate not being asked the same stupid questions about him being invincible.

This place has been shit since Fedor announced he was coming out of retirement. More so than usual

so you wanna go back to discussing Ronda's used bra, Conor's tattoos, PVZ's hair, and Northcutt's abs?

so you wanna go back to discussing Ronda's used bra, Conor's tattoos, PVZ's hair, and Northcutt's abs?

Yes please. Remember when, is the lowest form of conversation...and that is all you can say about Fedor at the moment.

im lovin the nostalgia but fearing his return.

It's pretty annoying actually. But when he gets stomped in the UFC, it's all going to go away.

Back