It's going to be amusing when Tony beats Khabib

I'm not really sure why anyone thinks that this happens.
Tony can't stop a takedown, he's going to spend 25 minutes on his back.
Yeah, his most dangerous position. Tony is the type of guy to pull guard in a gun fight

It's going to be an interesting bout no matter who wins!

Kiss of Death for Tony..

TS never gets anything right.

Talk about a spanner in the works...And the final act - Conor fights for the WW title in Russia and dines with Putin in celebration at the lavish and extravagant afterparty.

Not only that, but Putin will also beg Conor to fuck his wife while he sits quietly in the corner and masturbates.

Actually the only thing less likely than Conor getting that belt back is Tony beating the Beebs.

Styles make fights:
Khabib > Conor
And I could easily see:
Tony > Khabib
Conor > Tony
And then Gaethje is a wild card among all of these.
It's a very exciting time in the lightweight division.
I hope we get to see all of these match-ups eventually.

I favour Tony over Kebab
I favour Conor over Tony
I favour Kebab over Conor

Rock, Paper, Scissors.

...Conor trounces Tony...
giphy.gif

Dana's ear is gonna burst when Khabib taps.

Talk about a spanner in the works...
All the Khabiebers now campaigning against the rematch will flip and be furious when Conor never mentions him again. Conor will shift focus to Tony and the bout will be the biggest PPV of all time.

Khabib's 15 minutes will be up and he'll once again forget about 'legacy' and flirt with Floyd who will lol and say no thanks.

Meanwhile Conor trounces Tony then immediately takes up permanent residence at WW and leaves Tony & Khabib the same way he left Max, Jose and Dustin, fighting over scraps in a dead division that they soon after abandon.

And the final act - Conor fights for the WW title in Russia and dines with Putin in celebration at the lavish and extravagant afterparty.

Tony beating Khabib is about to set in motion an extraordinary series of events.
How are you different?

His fan boast today and will boast if he wins tomorrow and quiet up if he loses.

Today you boast, will boast more loudly if he wins, and stfu if he doesn't.

Sounds to me like you know exactly what you hate most about Khabib fans....and it turns out it's yourself.

Unlikely, but I'd love to see it happen. I like Tony more than Khabib. The cringe factor will be amazing.

This reads like some Conor fanboi’s wet dream.

I favour Tony over Kebab
I favour Conor over Tony
I favour Kebab over Conor

Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Tony has a shot over Khabib, but I favor Khabib.

Conor definitely has a good chance against Tony...

Khabib beats Conor 80% of the time.

Back