It's going to be amusing when Tony beats Khabib

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Talk about a spanner in the works...
All the Khabiebers now campaigning against the rematch will flip and be furious when Conor never mentions him again. Conor will shift focus to Tony and the bout will be the biggest PPV of all time.

Khabib's 15 minutes will be up and he'll once again forget about 'legacy' and flirt with Floyd who will lol and say no thanks.

Meanwhile Conor trounces Tony then immediately takes up permanent residence at WW and leaves Tony & Khabib the same way he left Max, Jose and Dustin, fighting over scraps in a dead division that they soon after abandon.

And the final act - Conor fights for the WW title in Russia and dines with Putin in celebration at the lavish and extravagant afterparty.

Tony beating Khabib is about to set in motion an extraordinary series of events.

I hope you are already preparing the crows, you may need them for later.

I would laugh if Tony beat Khabib and Conor beat Tony (I think Tony wins by sub) and then Conor said Khabib needed 10 fights... the rage that would ensue here...
<{anton}>

That being said, Conor doesn’t beat Tony or Khabib. He can, but he won’t.

Never seen a single khabib supporter campaign for the rematch. What a retarded thread.
Reading comprehension is hard.

I think he’s saying if Tony beat Khabib and then Conor beat Tony... in fact.. it literally says that but you didn’t bother reading.

he’s saying if Conor won the title from Tony, that Khabib fans would rally for a rematch then..

hey man... don’t respond to threads without reading the OP.
Your post count doesn’t matter
Your belt color doesn’t matter
The quality of your comments and responses does.
Be better.

hey.. be better

giphy.gif
Yeah get that post count up without any substance, that is what you do.

All the Khabiebers now campaigning against the rematch will flip and be furious when Conor never mentions him again. Conor will shift focus to Tony and the bout will be the biggest PPV of all time.

Khabib's 15 minutes will be up and he'll once again forget about 'legacy' and flirt with Floyd who will lol and say no thanks.

Meanwhile Conor trounces Tony then immediately takes up permanent residence at WW and leaves Tony & Khabib the same way he left Max, Jose and Dustin, fighting over scraps in a dead division that they soon after abandon.

And the final act - Conor fights for the WW title in Russia and dines with Putin in celebration at the lavish and extravagant afterparty.

Tony beating Khabib is about to set in motion an extraordinary series of events.
the only thing I agree with (and I do mean ONLY) is that Tony will beat Khabib

I'm not really sure why anyone thinks that this happens.
Tony can't stop a takedown, he's going to spend 25 minutes on his back.

TS delusional AV makes me laugh. Conor is a bum he’s not beating Tony or Khabib, give up the pipe dream.

Lovely fantasy world you've crafted here. Out of curiosity, did you have both hands on the keyboard while you typed this?

Just wondering.

Conor fans just cant quit him, it's sad

Aaaaaaand ignored.
I’m not gonna contribute to your pretending belt colors matter. Getting a black belt on Sherdog that fast means you literally have no life and are probably 16. Ive seen your posts, you’re a casual.

I’ve never once seen anything that wasn’t trolling or spamming GIFs to get your post count up.

D157358B-6AC2-4A74-8C77-790E33909CCA.gif

Ur gonna trigger a lot of circumsized fanboys

Aaaaaaand ignored.
I’m not gonna contribute to your pretending belt colors matter. Getting a black belt on Sherdog that fast means you literally have no life and are probably 16. Ive seen your posts, you’re a casual.

I’ve never once seen anything that wasn’t trolling or spamming GIFs to get your post count up.

View attachment 722525
Who made you the fucking monitor for this thread?
Self appointed nitwit,jog on

Back