It's fried chicken Friday boys get your chicken on

???

• Total voters
People who like fried chicken need to be committed to a mental asylum !! How can anyone stomach fried chicken !!

The only fried non vegetable food that looks and tastes good is fish-n-chips, and I am not talking about that greasy Exxon Valdez oil spill level abomination the Brits call Fish-n-Chips !

Let's talk about Doom instead before we come to blows

I feel left out that i wasnt invited.

\But i did have air fried chicken before i knew this existed. Bastards

People who like fried chicken need to be committed to a mental asylum !! How can anyone stomach fried chicken !!

The only fried non vegetable food that looks and tastes good is fish-n-chips, and I am not talking about that greasy Exxon Valdez oil spill level abomination the Brits call Fish-n-Chips !

lUbppWs.gif

Fried Chicken is healthy just take a big poop afterwards and you're good to go

This is the type of life advice I lurk here for. Always on the search for wisdom...

Respect clip.

Tossing 18 wings in the toaster over in an hour or so. Some gravy on the side to dip.

Baked Chicken Fridays aint bad either

A big thank you to our founder @Arqueto

What kind of fried chicken are you guys having tonight?

And if you have other food plans throw them out the window and get with it

@Medulla Omoplata @lsa @Cool Hand Luke @Red Beard @Law Talkin’ Guy @HUGHPHUG @Fuzzybabyducks @bigwaverider @Slobodan @Zebra Cheeks @Solid @chill doggie @Ottawaguy @Frank McEdgar @Kaybee @Canned Tuna @HelloJapan @more ppl

Yo son, my youngest daughter is making fried chicken cutlets as I type this. Shit smells delicious.

@Clippy holy crap!!

These were some of the best breaded fried chicken cutlets I’ve ever had. Not very oily, no extra salt needed, crispy Golden panko crust.

Threw on some sweet chili Thai sauce and had a got damn feast. Mashed tots for the side with an Arnold Palmer for the drink.

Best Fried Chicken Friday ever.

Saw your thread earlier not knowing I was going to have fried chicken for dinner lol.

Friday is supposed to be Fish Fry Friday , everyone knows that.

Back