Its Friday the 13th 2020

The United States of Crystal Lake emerges.

Donald Drumf starts a nuclear war.

Anyone wanna take a trip to camp Crystal lake? I got booze, bud, and hoes.

I’m just hoping people take responsibility for their own actions and don’t let what they believe negatively effect someone else.

Place your bets!:)

- Massive VBIED explodes in Washington DC, killing hundreds, including Senators.

- Dirty Bomb in New York City. Trump responds by nuking Mecca.

- A new strain of COVID is discovered. It's more infectious and has a much higher mortality rate. And resistant to all current treatment/vaccines.

- War breaks out between China and America.

- Alien invasion.

- Zombie Apocalypse.

- The Rapture.

- Cthulhu awakens.

<KhabibBS>

I went to a meeting then my job took me to a restaurant for lunch, followed by ten pin bowling, and an hour free in the arcade. Afterwards I ate birthday cake with a friend and played Xbox.

Last edited:
Place your bets!:)

- Massive VBIED explodes in Washington DC, killing hundreds, including Senators.

- Dirty Bomb in New York City. Trump responds by nuking Mecca.

- A new strain of COVID is discovered. It's more infectious and has a much higher mortality rate. And resistant to all current treatment/vaccines.

- War breaks out between China and America.

- Alien invasion.

- Zombie Apocalypse.

- The Rapture.

- Cthulhu awakens.

Serious injuries reported in explosion at VA hospital - AP News

@Red Beard I did my hand lotion ritual with the two news anchors. They said it will ward off evil spirits today, do you reckon I'm safe?

This episode of the Mandalorian wasn't as good as the others. So, there's that.

Oh bugger. Stay in your office!

I wish that was possible but many of the upper bosses have it. What a mess this year has been! Mask on, bleach and Virex all over the place though. I'm going down swinging if it happens.

I wish that was possible but many of the upper bosses have it. What a mess this year has been! Mask on, bleach and Virex all over the place though. I'm going down swinging if it happens.
You're young, you've been working out, you're not obese, you'll be fine. But I do get why it's alarming for you. I would be far from happy. You'll let us know if you get it please?

Back