Its friday night whats everyone doing tonight?

I just got back from a run with my dog. It's cold and snowing and I am very proud of myself for getting my ass out there. And thank god for yaktrax.

What is a yaxtrax?!

Made the long trek into town, purchased enough beer to (hopefully) get through christmas day. Back at the house now browsing the web, probably play a game soon.

watching hockey, drinking mezcal and modelo.
burning greens.
9569ffeaafc327374fb9c85c6c0ff3d4.gif

yay friday

What is a yaxtrax?!

Made the long trek into town, purchased enough beer to (hopefully) get through christmas day. Back at the house now browsing the web, probably play a game soon.

You attach them to your shoes so you don't fall down!

Attachments

• IMG_1627.JPG
    IMG_1627.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 7
now I'm watching the new David Blaine special with my husband and daughter and he is just so damn amazing.

Still waiting to hear back from the nurses or tinderellas. Opened a bottle of organic local Chardonnay (I hate CA chardonnays but this one isn't bad). Thinking both sets of girls flaked on me.

Just got off work with good and bad news regarding my job. Just need to make it to the new year with out losing to much money

Had to work mad hours the last three days and right now tired as fuck. Luckily I hit overtime so my paycheck should be good next week. About to put on some music and go to sleep. So glad I got off the next three days because I'll be enjoying the hell out of it. Happy Holidays fellow Sherdoggers and here's hoping we all have a good new year. Night fuckers.

Hoping it doesn't rain tomorrow morning because I want to burn some green and cycle the bike path through the nature preserve. May be a bit cold since I live in NY but hardly anyone uses the path this time of year so I should have it all to myself

There is a raging storm outside and flash flood warnings so I'm just gonna stay home and binge Man in The High Castle

I went to a Stick and puck (you practice hockey), and then had dinner by myself at a nice Italian ristorante.

Was there a lot of snow? Im going monday

Only at the very top.

We did the hidden canyon & observation point via east rim trail at weeping rock.

It was raining all day. Light rain

Monday will be a much better day to go!

Looks like we'll get 2-3 days of clear before splitting for vegas again wed.

Last edited:
Only at the very top.

We did the hidden canyon & observation point via east rim trail at weeping rock.

It was raining all day. Light rain

Monday will be a much better day to go!

Looks like we'll get 2-3 days of clear before splitting for vegas again wed.
Thanks man can't wait!

I went out and got smashed with my mates. Its the only time I'll get to see them over Xmas as theyre all married or similar, so they've got commitments.

Tonight, on the eve of Christmas, I'm drinking Malbec and buying badass vests for my trip to Mexico in January.

Have a good Xmas, Sherbrethren!

Thanks man can't wait!

You gonna hike the trails, or cruise the roads and dining at the lodge?

We're prolly gonna drive thru kolob canyons road, then make the angels landing off the west rim.

Peeps was running up the observation trail, and back down.

Just watching them made my knee hurt.

Place is magic when the sun hits it.

Ran into a girl I used to fuck around with years ago last week and invited her over last night. We got drunk and cleaned my kitchen. Turns out she'd got some new tits that she let me suckle. Was fun.

Tried working while battling a cold. Had a shitty DOA type morning, decided to go home sick.

Sitting home sipping tea, gonna watch my kids open their gifts tonight.

To all my fellow civil servants and stay safe. And if you Sherbros are gonna do some questionable shit today and tomorrow. Know your fucking limits, and try to kill yourselves another fucking time of the year.

You gonna hike the trails, or cruise the roads and dining at the lodge?

We're prolly gonna drive thru kolob canyons road, then make the angels landing off the west rim.

Peeps was running up the observation trail, and back down.

Just watching them made my knee hurt.

Place is magic when the sun hits it.
Not sure yet. It depends on if my friend comes and brings his 3 year old. Just gonna play it by ear then gonna snowboard Brian head tuesday. Probably gonna stay at the lodge up there

Watching 'The Larry Sanders Show' and debating whether or not to masturbate before I go to bed.

Not sure yet. It depends on if my friend comes and brings his 3 year old. Just gonna play it by ear then gonna snowboard Brian head tuesday. Probably gonna stay at the lodge up there

Ball'n!!!

Back