Its friday night whats everyone doing tonight?

Watching some new show The OA on Netflix. I'm loving it. I dare you to watch the first episode and then try to stop.
Thats on my list for tonight
I can never really sleep the night before a Raiders home game cause I'm too excited to start tailgating so I plan on checking out that show and that new movie Spectral

Today's my first day off from work, eating, drinking and being merry.

LA BEAST in the house.The HO HO HOLY SHIT SPICE countdown.

Studying at work
Studying while at work ?
Huge if true. Good on you , thats how Champions are made.
Im sobering up a little, 3:15am here , going to bed , been having fun "playing" poker, doubled my little funny account while alucinating ... they never knew what i had :D ..but the game was good to me 2night , not gonna lie.
They call it the nectar of the Gods for some reason :D
Need 2 wake up early and fresh in a few hours, not sure how its gonna happen tho ...
<26>

3oz manhattan
3oz kraken + coke
2 beers

It's already Saturday here, almost noon....it's a nice, cocky feeling knowing how Friday is going to end, for you all....

Bored as fuck, playing xbox mostly

I just got back from a run with my dog. It's cold and snowing and I am very proud of myself for getting my ass out there. And thank god for yaktrax.

Watching Home Alone 2 right now, and will be getting baked and going to Bad Santa 2 later tonight with a friend.

...ending the night with 'Ass to mouth, to ass 2' ?

Friday night it was late, I was walking you home
We got down to the gate, I was dreaming of the night

Jack-Donaghy-Pouring-Alcohol-Loop-30-Rock.gif

Home about half hour ago, brain still cooked off gear

Can hear Storm Barbara hitting my windows hard AF

I had dinner with my parents while daydreaming about the cafe girl and wishing we were having pigeon

Staying away from people until all this Christmas shit is over.

Have a hooker coming over in a couple hours and going to fuck her silly then send her whore ass back home

Friend got delayed by a jumper on the 405 fwy so just getting baked and eating a cheese and meat platter. Bout to get some beers once that fucker gets here.

Back