IT'S FRIDAY EVERYBODY!

I don't have high hopes for this one. Some of the worst podcasts have been SCSA ones.

Will WWE have heat with this picture?

red423qs9ur21.jpg

@Falsedawn

Tama, Fale, and Fat ass Masa?

I lost my wallet yesterday. Fell out of a jacket with shallow pockets. It's gone. My life was in there, of course, and I was in the middle of starting a new job, and applying for the bar exam. I'm fubar.

So anyways, looking forward to Bo Dallas return, and the shake up in general.. If I don't match off with a backpack to go live and die in a forest because of what I'm going through, I'll enjoy seeing where they go.

I don't have high hopes for this one. Some of the worst podcasts have been SCSA ones.

Agreed. Especially when they’ve done episodes on rumble 98/99, wm14/15, no way out 98, kotr 98, summerslam 98, etc. so they’ve already covered a lot of Austin’s run those years.

I lost my wallet yesterday. Fell out of a jacket with shallow pockets. It's gone. My life was in there, of course, and I was in the middle of starting a new job, and applying for the bar exam. I'm fubar.

So anyways, looking forward to Bo Dallas return, and the shake up in general.. If I don't match off with a backpack to go live and die in a forest because of what I'm going through, I'll enjoy seeing where they go.

That's hard times, daddeh. Just remember, there was a time when warrio couldn't vacation in Thailand nor snowboard on the weekends and he somehow persevered. I have faith you'll do the same.

Delete this thread.

Back