IT'S FRIDAY EVERYBODY!

D.R.H.

If you haven't heard...I'm the best!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
You all know what that means! It's for the PWD to close down temporarily...so we can all fill our minds with extra knowledge as @warriorscommando educates with select readings from his favorite twitter topics. I hope everyone enjoys! I'll be back in a few hours to reopen the PWD...I know everyone is going to love this event!

tenor.gif

You all know what that means! It's for the PWD to close down temporarily...so we can all fill our minds with extra knowledge as @warriorscommando educates with select readings from his favorite twitter topics. I hope everyone enjoys! I'll be back in a few hours to reopen the PWD...I know everyone is going to love this event!

tenor.gif

At least it's not Struggle's multiple Twitter accounts.

tenor.gif

While the PWD is closed, someone should mop up all the jizz on the floor.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Back