Its fight week! Its finally here!

i wanna be more excited but honestly Conor aside, the card is pretty shit

too bad the card is garbage, still unsure how much I'll actually watch

I can't even get it up for this card. UFC events used to be so hot

hard To get properly hyped. I think it’ll be better than it’s being made out to be, I think they just fucked up the card order and left some bangers on the prelims

You guys are putting on a reverse spell on it and it will win card of the year now.

Whenever there's this talk, the event bangs.

With expectations this low, you cant get dissapointed

<seedat>

You guys are putting on a reverse spell on it and it will win card of the year now.

Whenever there's this talk, the event bangs.

With expectations this low, you cant get dissapointed

<seedat>

Maybe.

Pettis/Ferreira might be a good scrap.
The only reason I'm curious about the HW bout is to see if Oleneik pulls off another choke or gets KOd, I can catch that on replay.

2 WMMA bouts between .500 decision fighters...

And then the Conor match.

It's a meh

source.gif

Hopefully the post-event highlights include Cowboy making Conor tap once more.

AT LAST

giphy.gif

I cant believe we are actually here.

<{RoseRun}>

JBG i welcome you with open arms

This has got to have been the longest drought of the decade.

I often see people say there are too many events, that the cards suck because they have to be spread out thin and although i understand it, i cant agree with it. I like my weekly weekend events.

How did you all feel about the break? I hated it.

<JonesDXSuckIt> Dana White. But UFC you're <StillMyBoy>

The vibe im getting is noone is all that bothered. Cowboy is a dodgy opponent and yet hes supposed to be a springboard to yet another undeserved opportunity for the ugly little irish criminal

Kinda makes me wanna stop watching mma, the matchmaking is bollocks

Part of me wants to put a bet on Cerrone just in the off chance some crazy shit happens...but a much bigger part of me hates losing money

AT LAST

giphy.gif

I cant believe we are actually here.

<{RoseRun}>

JBG i welcome you with open arms

This has got to have been the longest drought of the decade.

I often see people say there are too many events, that the cards suck because they have to be spread out thin and although i understand it, i cant agree with it. I like my weekly weekend events.

How did you all feel about the break? I hated it.

<JonesDXSuckIt> Dana White. But UFC you're <StillMyBoy>
They've been doing a 2-4 week break after the final December card for years. Why is everyone acting like it's a new thing?

Part of me wants to put a bet on Cerrone just in the off chance some crazy shit happens...but a much bigger part of me hates losing money
Toss him in a parlay, especially a round robin. I've got one parlay I'm only semi confident in, and worst case scenario I'm only down $10. On my round robin, I'm very likely to not lose any money at all. Best case scenario, I'm up $3450.

Back