It's Fight Week guys! Where's your money at?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not so long ago I was ready to bet my house, car, dog, kids, all savings on Nate Diaz.

But when McGregor and others started talking about possible trilogy fight for cash I withdrawn.

Is anyone else here got similar feelings? :/ It would be red panty night for everyone of us...

Where's your money at?
e678f395bfe15e0e3363112674e490a4.jpg

Fuck no would I ever bet in MMA.

Forget picking a round, method and minute of a fight.

It's still hard enough just picking the winner in a bout.

Just excited to watch the fight
This card has that big fight feeling unlike UFC 200

Will be rooting for Diaz and Rumble,though
As of now my money's on noone since the main and co-main events are very difficult to predict

Betting is for beta cucks.

Staying in my pocket because this fight is BS.

Will probably throw down $500 on Conor when i arrive in Vegas on friday just to make the fight that much more exciting.

I've yet to meet someone willing to put money on Diaz yet everyone's thinking he'll murder conor.

Last edited:
My money is in the same place it has always been...and I am not gonna reveal exact location.

Will probably throw down $500 on Conor when i arrive in Vegas on friday just to make the fight that much more exciting.

I've yet to meet someone willing to put money on Diaz yet everyone's thinking he'll murder conor.

How about all the people who posted Diaz betting slips after the first fight?

Were they an illusion?

I just bet for fun. I probably lose about $50 a year, but I can afford that so doesnt bother me.

This is how I'm going to donate money to Sportsbet this weekend

Conor McGregor v Nate Diaz / Method of Victory / Conor McGregor by KO @ 2.25 $ 5.00
Conor McGregor v Nate Diaz / Method of Victory / Nate Diaz by Submission @ 3.75 $ 5.00
(Diaz wins by KO/DEC or CM wins by SUB/DEC I lose $10 any other outcome I'm a bit in front)

Cody Garbrandt v Takeya Mizugaki / Match / Takeya Mizugaki @ 4.10 $ 2.00
Randa Markos v Cortney Casey / Match / Randa Markos @ 1.60 $ 5.00
Donald Cerrone v Rick Story / Double Chance / Donald Cerrone by KO or Submission @ 2.75 $ 5.00

Anthony Johnson v Glover Teixeira / Method of Victory / Glover Teixeira by Submission @ 7.00 $ 5.00
Anthony Johnson v Glover Teixeira / Method & Round Combo / Anthony Johnson KO & Round 1 @ 2.70 $ 5.00
(I can't envisage the fight ending a different way than those two outcomes.)

Back