It's f&%king official... Enter: Sandman is now Exit: Closet

See Homojak, I told you no one likes you around here......except for maybe KCFman, but he doesn't count.

Aww, he ran away. Someday we'll surround Hojak so that he can't escape and really bludgeon him until he's lifeless. And no I'm not talking about the internet.

Kain i don't care about it that much. Hes nothing more than amusement for me watching the feeble minded idiot try and convince us hes anything other than a fat wannabe. Hes insignificant but would like to pretend because i know how much of a loser he is hes scored a moral victory.

jeeeeezus..... you guys fuckin raped his ass LMFAO!!!!!

i don't who sucks more... that hojack :eek::eek::eek: or that fuckin schlecht....

Kippy that's elementary, Hojak sucks far more than Schlect.

J, don't be mistaken I'm not in the slightest bit incensed and I couldn't care either way about anything that happens in a Hojak thread, but I would get a laugh out of maiming the guy.

Originally posted by J-Garden
Hojak we did this dance last time and you sulked when you realised the truth: You don't know shit about me for a reason. I have no need to play out my life on the internet. I have real friends and have no need to come on the internet and sob because a relative died or i shot my load into a bitch and ended up with a deformed little mongoloid to look after. We all know about you because your life is the internet. Tell me again how you're going to be a K-1 champion you poor deluded fool. Live in the real world where everyone sees you for the trailer park trash pretending hes the mma rocky. You're nothing and always will be and the fact you have to live your shit on the internet is just proof of that. Your parents and your circumstances in life you can't avoid by coming on here and pretending your important as all you are is internet drama to while away some of my free time, i switch the computer off and you're gone sadly you can't do the same on yourself.

Holy shit... someone better check if GhosT^x0 is still alive after that...

That was good.

By the way, is the forum very slow for anyone else? It takes 10 times longer right now to move from thread to thread than normal. It seems thats been happening alot lately.

It's a bit slow for everyone right now, although it'sn getting better.

Hojak coming back in here trying to push his opinions and thoughts on OT is not smart. He's been gone a long time and things change during that time. I remember when he was an OT regular and had his flock of admirers. I never really cared for that holier than thou attitude. Anyways, I dont have anything personal against the guy, but I think he needs to know his role before coming back the way he tried to do. THat is all.

i can't believe dave tried the "you know more about me than i do about you" tactic again. this got ugly in a hurry. anybody else rooting for javier corona to win his upcoming match?

Back