It's f&%king official... Enter: Sandman is now Exit: Closet

H

Hojak

They pump this piece of fuck up on MTV for months, Yay Metallica, new Metallica, new look, but with OLD sound, and they've been saying that for the last 3 outta 4 fucking albums. It's the longhaired treehugger in me wanting to love this band again, I tell ya... and there's not even a salvageable fucking riff on this entire new CD just put out.

And not only that, but Kirk Hammett looks like more of a fruit loop than ever. That fucker belongs in boys' clubs and mall appearances, not FUCKING Metallica. But shit, it's even hard to say that much with how fucking gay St. Anger is. The warning signs were all over it too.... MTV pushin the thing... it being on the discount rack after like 2 weeks... it being METALLICA... but does x0 (x0 = what my eyes look like when I think too hard) put 2 and 2 together? Yes he fucking does, and he gets like 7 or something.

Everyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about can fuck off.

Everyone who knows and disagrees can fuck off even further.

My clock's 10 minutes fast and it says it's 4:20. Sweet. That means in 10 minutes, I'm gonna walk into my living room and it's gonna be 4:20 again. \m/

Fucking christ this board is slow.

its not that, its just that no-one around here cares about what you think. No offence to you, but you are a running joke around here with most of the vets.

You seem like a guy in the know about this whole huge MMA event thats going to be happening but i don't want to talk about the Pride GP. I want to talk about the Night of Gaids or whatever it is you're involved in. I have a question. Why does Phil Collins want a fight with the burly gentleman? Did he make a remark about the baby's momma?

staredown.JPG

You people truly think too hard about shit.

And Wadey... nice to meetcha... but news flash, bub: most of the vets here are angry pre-teens and fat video game experts. Fuck off with the rest of em.

Here's another touchpoint: the only "running joke" is you OT-plebians outside of this board.... go anywhere else and ask. Here's hoping the ol tongue-in-moderator-asshole trick is workin for you frequenters, though. J's obviously been enjoying it for some time.

Hey Hojak, I hope you get killed in your fight. That's aside from the fact that everybody else knew long ago that Hemmett was gay, they just didn't tell you because it would break your fanboy heart and make the rest of your hair fall out. Go make some more illegitimate babies.

I've been hard at work on the illegitim4te baby thing, Mr. Kain sir. Thank you for taking the time out of your normal tuesday, which I'm sure is full of organizing Magic: The Gathering decks & phoning friends when they get out of school, to let me know juuuuust where my place really is. Seriously.

Been outside lately?

Originally posted by GhosT^x0
You people truly think too hard about shit.

And Wadey... nice to meetcha... but news flash, bub: most of the vets here are angry pre-teens and fat video game experts. Fuck off with the rest of em.

I don't know why all the hate, I'm just telling you how it is. I've got no beef with you at all, but it is a fact that you are despised around here, like it or not. Its not my fault everyone around here thinks you are a major loser.

And in regards to the running joke thing, I say us OT people here are only despised by those who have been driven away e.g you, Shooto, The Joke etc.

Here's another touchpoint: the only "running joke" is you OT-plebians outside of this board.... go anywhere else and ask. Here's hoping the ol tongue-in-moderator-asshole trick is workin for you frequenters, though. J's obviously been enjoying it for some time.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?q=&url=www.sherdog.com

Our ranking

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?q=&url=www.globalmma.com

Your ranking

One site is in the top 10000 the other is 3,847,905th, whos the joke?

Stop kidding yourself Hojak you're the only joke around here you and your bastard kid. The last sentence makes no sense Hojak, stick with the boasts about being banned from gamefaqs.com or perhaps your prowess at streetfighter 2 as you're the only drooling tard i'm seeing.

1. fuck you for talkin shit...

2. the only reason anyone would talk shit about ot is because they came here... tried to post.. and got their asses handed to them..

3. i haven't heard the cd yet but fuck man is it THAT bad??? i mean, i remember when and justice for all came out (not my favorite cd but i can't stand ANY metallica since) i fuckin couldn't stand it but within a couple weeks it sort of caught on you know...

This is entertaining as hell, but I'd be doing a lot better understanding if I got some background info on GhosT^x0

can anyone help?

Hojerk, tell us all about it man, before you turn tail and hide for another three months. Do you formulate these baseless flames during that time or does that just come to you off the top of your head while you aim that ruthless staredown at the computer monitor?

I bet that big fat guy is gonna KO you.

I tell ya... and there's not even a salvageable fucking riff on this entire new CD just put out.
Who the fuck do you think you are, "the Maestro?" You wouldn't know a riff from a solo if I crammed a guitar down your big mouth you asshole. Don't pretend you can discern quality music from trash because you've already precluded yourself from any sort of elligibility for coherent thought. For you to realize now, in 2003, that Metallica has become a joke is a testament to your limited ability to reason, and an insult to our website which (unlike what you may be accustomed to) is no longer used as a public trash depository.

Holy fucking christ... you did not just put the time into comparing a site thats been around for 5 years with a site that's been around for 4 months, did you?

J, I feel bad for you. You know more about me than I'll ever know about you, and you even care enough to take the time to educate the newbs whenever I pop in. I've seen few others handle matters with such dedication & knowledgability... they're called girl scouts, and they sell cookies door to fucking door once a year.

Fact is, I give a fuck about you or what you know J. I'm gonna be out there winnin fights, and you'll still be sittin in front of your PC calling yourself a "vet" or "mod" of the same place I gave some spare time to & moved on from a couple years back.

Oh wait, I forgot, you're probably pissed because purchasing "St. Anger" blew a portion of the money you had set aside for alimony and child support, deadbeat. I'd be angry too if I spent my entire allowance on Metallica.

I'm gonna be out there winnin fights
Holy shit this is comic genius. Winnin'? Is that how the pros, and the true dawgs say dat shit? Congratulations in your upcoming loss versus Fred "Gas Pump" Stevens, champion of last year's pie-eating contest. I can't believe you idiots think you're any better than kids who put on masks and powerbomb each other on the trampoline. Fuck, I think I'd rather watch that than a bunch of slovenly fat-asses rolling around gassing in a vain attempt to reproduce what they've seen on their favourite ADCC tape.

My clock's 10 minutes fast and it says it's 4:20. Sweet. That means in 10 minutes, I'm gonna walk into my living room and it's gonna be 4:20 again. \m/
Gee man that's some great shit right there, I bet you're beaming. It's almost as good as being able to go back in time and bust the nut into your hand instead of some dirty bitch's scumhole but hey, you'll take what you can get, right? I mean at this point there's nowhere to go but up for you.
Fucking christ this board is slow.
Yeah, I guess it might not be as bodacious as Global where the four of you are free to "ttt" and "lol" away at every single inane little comment.

"Hahah 4:20 RULZ man! YOU GONNA GET HIGH?? YOU DA SHIT DAWG!

ROTFL"

Holy fucking christ... you did not just put the time into comparing a site thats been around for 5 years with a site that's been around for 4 months, did you?

J, I feel bad for you. You know more about me than I'll ever know about you, and you even care enough to take the time to educate the newbs whenever I pop in. I've seen few others handle matters with such dedication & knowledgability... they're called girl scouts, and they sell cookies door to fucking door once a year.

Fact is, I give a fuck about you or what you know J. I'm gonna be out there winnin fights, and you'll still be sittin in front of your PC calling yourself a "vet" or "mod" of the same place I gave some spare time to & moved on from a couple years back.

Hojak we did this dance last time and you sulked when you realised the truth: You don't know shit about me for a reason. I have no need to play out my life on the internet. I have real friends and have no need to come on the internet and sob because a relative died or i shot my load into a bitch and ended up with a deformed little mongoloid to look after. We all know about you because your life is the internet. Tell me again how you're going to be a K-1 champion you poor deluded fool. Live in the real world where everyone sees you for the trailer park trash pretending hes the mma rocky. You're nothing and always will be and the fact you have to live your shit on the internet is just proof of that. Your parents and your circumstances in life you can't avoid by coming on here and pretending your important as all you are is internet drama to while away some of my free time, i switch the computer off and you're gone sadly you can't do the same on yourself.

Back