It's distasteful to me that GSP has no interest in fighting Woodley

I know fans have a million excuses for it but I find it annoying. The GOAT WW leaves for a long time and then when he comes back to another dominate WW champion all he wants to do is cherry pick a weak MW champ and then guys a lot smaller than him? Lame.

I see this is very important to you. Why?

Only fight he picked before he retired was nick Diaz, rest were the best, or fights the UFC lined up for ppv (penn2) he retired and comes back for fights that he wants

I'd rather see him fight Funky. Woodley fight would be good too

It's not just Woodley, it's anyone he knows could beat him. That's why he's only talking about Nate Diaz and Conor. He had no intention of fighting Whittaker or Romero. He came back because he rightfully saw Bisping as easy money and an easy belt.

Last edited:
He already ruled over welterweight for ages. He has nothing left to prove there.

This talking point is so fucking lame

Pretending like beating prime Tyron Woodley wouldn’t be the best win in GSP’s career

Yeah, seems crazy fighting the champions either side of your natural weight?

That’s why he’s knows as duck st Pierre amongst real mma fans

GSP is doing what's good for his brand..

Woodley might get his turn after GSP beats up Conor.
GSP would of gladly beat up Woodley if he was the #1 contender back when GSP was champ.

It's not just GSP, it's anyone he knows could beat him. That's why he's only talking about Nate Diaz and Conor. He had no intention of fighting Whittaker or Romero. He came back because he rightfully saw Bisping as easy money and an easy belt.
He's been past his prime for like 5-6 years.... What is your point? Lol

He doesn't owe you anything.

I know fans have a million excuses for it but I find it annoying. The GOAT WW leaves for a long time and then when he comes back to another dominate WW champion all he wants to do is cherry pick a weak MW champ and then guys a lot smaller than him? Lame.

Why take a fight he might lose?

It's called building a legacy

"Undefeated after Matt Serra knocked me out cold - THE GSP STORY" or some shit

Conor is scared of Khabib but GSP isn't scared of Tyron.

Sherdog logic.

That’s why he’s knows as duck st Pierre amongst real mma fans
Only a casual fan of MMA would have this train of thought. Do you really wanna be looked at as some little nub?

Cmon man, have a little more self-respect.

Woodley is one of the highest risk/ lowest reward fight for a needle mover at this point.

GSP is a business man, just like Cormier, just like Conor etc.

He's been past his prime for like 5-6 years.... What is your point? Lol

He doesn't owe you anything.

True enough. I'm just saying it's not just Woodley. He doesn't seem interested in any of the champions or top guys at 185 or 170 after coming back for Bisping. Just guys with a name who he would be a big favorite against.

Hurr durrr He hAs NoThInG LeFt tO pRoVe hurr durr

It's not just gsp his fans are the most delusional and insecure in MMA

GSP beat crazy ass mad juice heads. Woodley is beating guys deflated by USADA, not impressed.

I hope Kelvin drops down to 170 and whoops him.

This talking point is so fucking lame

Pretending like beating prime Tyron Woodley wouldn’t be the best win in GSP’s career

Best win in GSP's career wouldn't be a guy who lost to a guy GSP already beat

True enough. I'm just saying it's not just Woodley. He doesn't seem interested in any of the champions or top guys at 185 or 170 after coming back for Bisping. Just guys with a name who he would be a big favorite against.
Such a big favourite he was! Bisping is so underrated here.

gsp_bisping_nov4.jpg

I swear most people paid zero attention to his career. I wasn't even a fan but Jesus, the dude was a really good fighter and he was always touted as a good win for the top MWs.....

Back