its disrespectful to compare REAL fighters with fake Bruce Lee

KOPPE

אהיה אשר אהיה
@red
Reaction score
Fraud Lee is the only martial artist in the world that became a god by never fighting at all. That takes talent.
hes the finest example of how the media can make people want to believe something and even defend it to the point of getting angry if ever questioned.
we all know that Chinese martial arts are straight up cults. They literally think their "master" is supreme over all.

This is the same way with Lee's fans. In their limited imagination, Lee is a god special among others.
they even think he has a chance against actual pro fighters. Some even said that he could beat Francis or Usman or even Buakaw which is fucking stupid.
They're letting nostalgia and their fantasy get in the way of logical thinking. The same people who mention wwe is fake all the time, and they would get beaten badly in UFC are now saying a man who was an actor first, just like wwe, could've beaten the whole roster. What kind of logic is that? Lol

i think its disrespectful for mma fighter or even boxers to be compared with actor Lee
whos never been cut or broke a bone in his life.
the mans primary profession was acting. He wasn't some super secret badass who could destroy pro fighters, but just preferred movies. As stated by Chuck Norris, a legitimate kickboxing competitor and close friend of Lee's, stated that while Lee was good, he was not a professional fighter.

Fraud Lee is the only martial artist in the world that became a god by never fighting at all. That takes talent.
hes the finest example of how the media can make people want to believe something and even defend it to the point of getting angry if ever questioned.
we all know that Chinese martial arts are straight up cults. They literally think their "master" is supreme over all.

This is the same way with Lee's fans. In their limited imagination, Lee is a god special among others.
they even think he has a chance against actual pro fighters. Some even said that he could beat Francis or Usman or even Buakaw which is fucking stupid.
They're letting nostalgia and their fantasy get in the way of logical thinking. The same people who mention wwe is fake all the time, and they would get beaten badly in UFC are now saying a man who was an actor first, just like wwe, could've beaten the whole roster. What kind of logic is that? Lol

i think its disrespectful for mma fighter or even boxers to be compared with actor Lee
the mans primary profession was acting. He wasn't some super secret badass who could destroy pro fighters, but just preferred movies. As stated by Chuck Norris, a legitimate kickboxing competitor and close friend of Lee's, stated that while Lee was good, he was not a professional fighter.

You can only be a martial artist by fighting? News to me.......

What’s your fucking problem? An action movie/tv star that died before you were born?

Yet a man whom almost every mma fighter today will list as an idol and inspiration.

Grow the fuck up.

Why are you ghey

Yeah it's a little weird but it's Bruce Lee. It's not gonna stop. He's too, uh... fuck I'm gonna throw up... iconic.

How is Lee any different than any other martial arts actor? You're just salty he became so influential.

Tarantino, is that you? BTW, I'm sure he could kick your ass so that's enough for me.

I remember discussing the Lee vs Ali fight with my friends in middle school. Most of us did karate, and agreed that Lee's broader skill set would enable him to beat Ali. Our teacher overheard us, and laughed at us like we were the dumbest motherfuckers alive. At the time I was like, this disrespectful old man doesn't know shit about martial arts. Now, I realize that he was right to laugh at us the way he did.

Back