It's Disingenuous For the Police to Say Wilburn Killed Officer Bolton over Marijuana

My question is wtf is that piece of shit doing paroled in the first place if he robbed a fucking bank?!?! damn this country needs more prisons. just think about all the dirt that POS has done and never got arrested for.

prayers go out to the cops family rip Semper Fi.

You really think the US needs more prisons? We already imprison 25% of the world's prison population. Why do you think continuing down the same path, that has led us to our current situation, will suddenly have improved results?

Either way, he's too stupid for society. String him up.

! damn this country needs more prisons. just think about all the dirt that POS has done and never got arrested for.

like clockwork the very attitude im talking about presents itself. America needs more prisons?? really?? having 25% of the worlds prison population isnt enough for you??

You really think the US needs more prisons? We already imprison 25% of the world's prison population. Why do you think continuing down the same path, that has led us to our current situation, will suddenly have improved results?

I agree that you definitely do not need new prisons, but you have to learn to use the ones you have properly.

I agree that you definitely do not need new prisons, but you have to learn to use the ones you have properly.

I agree that the current prison system is fucked, which is why I posted about the need for a better reform system, and for a better education system which should reduce the amount of felons in the first place.

Bro my experience has shown me that we don't get these assholes charged and convicted for 90% of the dirt they're actually out here doing hundreds of armed robberies, rapes, property crimes, auto thefts, so on and so on never end in arrest . so when we do eventually catch these assholes red handed I am of the opinion that they should do every second of the maximum amount of time for the offence possible.

and that would mean building more prisons which would in turn keep these assholes off the street and not breaking into your home, or raping one of your female family members, or taking the things you've went to a job in most instances you don't like to have a few things you want in life and here comes these Pieces of shit that wont work stick a gun in your face and take it.

or this piece of shit that killed the Memphis officer he'd rather kill a cop because he doesn't want to look uncool to his boys by doing a real job. so yes I think we need more jails. use every piece of science to determine guilt, or innocence before hand and if you're found guilty just keep these human pieces of garbage in jail, remove them from normal working class people like you and I.

i'm kinda ranting I hate hearing about cops or military being killed.

I think if any police officer are trying to make an array over marijuana they should be shot.
Find some real criminals FFS!

Back