It's DC who lost the fight and JJ who won...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dc did exactly the opposite of what he was supposed to do and here is the video to prove it by his training partner: By the way, if you look at their faces in the post conference, you can see who got busted really bad and that final slam in the 5th round was a proof that DC used the wrong game plan and thats striking instead of wrestling! Because if DC can slam Jones when he was that tired, that means he would've owned him when fresh. Plus, don't forget that eye-poke that changed the tide.
I don't why JJ's fans think that he owned DC, when DC owned himself!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...p7glUEyXg24BbAb-jl8fqtg&bvm=bv.82001339,d.cWc

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PC-ApHZET...00/Daniel+Cormier+Slams+Jon+Jones+UFC+182.gif

did you notice that Jones nullified dc's wrestling even when dc was fresh?

not a jones fan but he shut dc's wrestling down.

He tried to time a shoot, and it never happened. Jones did a great job of shutting it down early on and stuffing the early attempts.

did you notice that Jones nullified dc's wrestling even when dc was fresh?

not a jones fan but he shut dc's wrestling down.

I guess you decided to ignore the GIF in the fifth round where JJ got slammed by force whether he liked it or not!

You don't give jones enough credit, jones wanted to put his back against the wall and use it as a safe point. If you notice through out the fight dc had control of the center of the cage and jones wasn't really trying to establish that, but was looking for the clinch control and he did a phenomenal job at it.

He tried to time a shoot, and it never happened. Jones did a great job of shutting it down early on and stuffing the early attempts.
Logic says, if DC can slam JJ when he is spent, then why can't he do it when fresh? DC didn't try jack and he let his emotions get the best of him and still rocked the heck out of Jon Jones, just look at their faces after the fight.

You don't give jones enough credit, jones wanted to put his back against the wall and use it as a safe point. If you notice through out the fight dc had control of the center of the cage and jones wasn't really trying to establish that, but was looking for the clinch control and he did a phenomenal job at it.

So, I guess you know better than professional fighters like Rockhold!

So what you're trying to say is that Jones completely got in DC's head, took DC down multiple times, ate DC's power punches, and won a convincing decision?

So, I guess you know better than professional fighters like Rockhold!

I know who went 1/8 vs 3/5 in the tds, so stop acting like dc didn't go for the td he did and failed.

I also know that DC was out landing and striking jones until the 3rd and then he turned into a flopping fish and stopped trying any kind of offense.

So what you're trying to say is that Jones completely got in DC's head, took DC down multiple times, ate DC's power punches, and won a convincing decision?

No, i say this fight is really fixed and take that to the bank because how can DC get taken down 2 times in the forth and has nothing for Jones, and then turn around and take Jon up in the air against all his efforts and slam him, but then lets him get up easily? Just watch the GIF and the video of Rockhold saying that wasn't the game plan at all. It wasn't me saying that, it was his team saying that. This fight is very suspicious because DC's corner was telling him to finish him and instead, he was just hugging him. It doesn't make any sense.

I know who went 1/8 vs 3/5 in the tds, so stop acting like dc didn't go for the td he did and failed.

I also know that DC was out landing and striking jones until the 3rd and then he turned into a flopping fish and stopped trying any kind of offense.

So you know better than Rockhold what the game plan was, wow!

Jones won...as much as i hate to sat..he won..and DC did jack shit on 5th round...he sud have at least gone for the knok out..or anyting...but DC jus hung on for that take down...he dint do jack shit...5th round was ridicilous...and yes...he did get the slam...but what for...rong gameplan dude

No, i say this fight is really fixed and take that to the bank because how can DC get taken down 2 times in the forth and has nothing for Jones, and then turn around and take Jon up in the air against all his efforts and slam him, but then lets him get up easily? Just watch the GIF and the video of Rockhold saying that wasn't the game plan at all. It wasn't me saying that, it was his team saying that. This fight is very suspicious because DC's corner was telling him to finish him and instead, he was just hugging him. It doesn't make any sense.

Oh my god, you're in denial and can't accept that Jones is just better. this is amazing :D
I hope you were one of the people who didn't give jones a chance in hell in this fight, or hoped he would get destroyed. How does crow taste, btw?

Luke Rockhold Says Cormier 'Didn't Fight To His Potential'

Or.....

Jones is just better. lol

don't know if it would have made a difference but he needed to wrestle/td more. He did try, but not hard enough or he didn't set up the td right. That comes down to fight IQ though. He said afterwards that Jones leans on you and wears you down. Well, why not identify that as it's happening and make the mid fight adjustments and change the gameplan? DC didn't improvise, he just went in there to clinch box and stuck with it the whole fight even though it was working against him.

Back