It's criminal the lack of Promotion for the true WMMA Queen : Amanda Nunes the lioness

It is lame that the ufc attempts to promotes Nunes with recycled videos

UFC putting all their eggs in one basket again with Ronda. It would serve them right if Nunes were to win by quick ko.

name one person, not related to nunes, that even cares that she is part of this fight?

no point in wasting promotion on her when rousey is the only reason people will watch this card

This fight us about Ronda's comeback. It's not actually about the best female fighter defending her title.

Nunes murders her in under 2 rounds

The UFC actually thinks Amanda will lose.

rly sad the ufc has gone full retard with the do nothing bitch once again

name one person, not related to nunes, that even cares that she is part of this fight?

no point in wasting promotion on her when rousey is the only reason people will watch this card

They should promote Nunes as a badass. That's a no lose scenario. If Ronda wins, she just beat a badass. If Ronda loses, then at least people have an idea of who Nunes is and the UFC can try and market the female BW champ and make her more popular.

This fight us about Ronda's comeback. It's not actually about the best female fighter defending her title.

Nunes murders her in under 2 rounds

It's fucking pathetic that it's reached this level. I agree 100% top to bottom with you, bruh. Can't wait to see rousey get murked

Me.

It's fucking pathetic that it's reached this level. I agree 100% top to bottom with you, bruh. Can't wait to see rousey get murked
UFC trying to get one last gold egg from its golden goose before she becomes irrelevant.

Whoever thought her fighting right for the title off bat instead of taking a warm up fight against a 6-12 ranked fighter is either a greedy, genius asshole or a moron

Ufc doesnt really do much mainstream promotion anymore unless its on Foxsports . but its not really their fault , the news outlets and talk shows only really get wet for Mcgregor or Ronda

She has a terrible haircut. She's not feminine at all.

"Joanna Jędrzejczyk" isn't spelled the way you think it is.

They don't need to waste money promoting Nunes. This is the return of Ronda and it's for the title. The fight will sell. Sounds like good business to me.

its ok, once she KOs Rhonda all the hype will will transfer to Amanda by association and Gifs, UFC is gonna make out either way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back