it's crazy how popular Conor is outside of the MMA community.

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When's the last time you see other popular celebs and athletes talking about MMA? even online celebrities like twitches streamers and YouTubers are talking about Conor's incredible return. His star powers are just so far above other MMA or UFC fighters.

When's the last time you see other popular celebs and athletes talking about MMA? even online celebrities like twitches streamers and YouTubers are talking about Conor's incredible return. His star powers are just so far above other MMA or UFC fighters.

For your sake I hope you're just another paid Conor shill. Ain't no other reason someone should be all ove r another mans junk like you are here. LMAO Beta

His initial rise to fame was pretty crazy, every fight fans and analysts would call him delusional and say this is where he was going to get a reality check.

I remember listening to him on MMA junkie radio leading up to his UFC debut and thinking his shtick was great but he was too over the top to actually back it up.

yeah its crazy

people legit think he is the MMA GOAT because its the only name they know

His initial rise to fame was pretty crazy, every fight fans and analysts would call him delusional and say this is where he was going to get a reality check.

I remember listening to him on MMA junkie radio leading up to his UFC debut and thinking his shtick was great but he was too over the top to actually back it up.

I remember when Sherdoggers were convinced Diego fucking Brandao was a step too far for Conor.

I remember when Sherdoggers were convinced Diego fucking Brandao was a step too far for Conor.

For me, it was after his performance in that fight that I actually started taking him seriously.

Brandao was a beast going into that fight.

Conor is a household name. I had women at work today asking if I was watching the fights

For me, it was after his performance in that fight that I actually started taking him seriously.

Brandao was a beast going into that fight.
He was the first victim of Conor's mind games. He was beaten before the first punch was thrown. Dude was mean mugging across the octagon so hard he nearly dislocated his jaw...

Back