Its clear..(long read)

OR...

GSP has been secretly cutting his body weight with perfection, using the best nutritionists and strength coaches in order to be in the perfect condition for his next belt at 155. Conor/Khabib fight, GSP comes out after saying he is challenging the winner at 155 between Conor/Khabib. WME hopes Conor wins to set up the biggest PPV EVER with GSP/Conor for the LW belt. GSP wins, there is an instant rematch, GSP wins again then vacates into retirement.

Meanwhile, during the Poirer/Diaz fight, Diaz wins, then sits out because he wants a title shot. They make Conor/Khabib again, Conor wins again, now has the LW belt again, then they make Diaz/Conor III for another huge ass PPV.

Diaz never fights again, Conor takes another 2 years off.

Its clear what the UFC and WME plans are for the LW division but will it work, heres my theory..

Khabib vs mcgregor has been postponed till now to give conor a chance to have an answer for khabibs ground attack, enter dillon danis and conor 2 years of excessive bjj training..we have not see any sparring or striking posts from him since his hiatus all have been about grappling and partying lol.

The thought being conor beats khabib and regains his title and the ufc has there money champ back..as it looks like russia may not be the market the ufc thought it was or khabib the star to take it there..

On the other side we have nate diaz vs dustin poirer my thoughts being thats the ufc wants diaz to beat poirer 1. to steal his spot and momentum and 2.to relegitimize him as title challenger for conors newly won belt..

Reason being to set up diaz vs conor 3 for the LW strap in 2019...the biggest fight they could make ever

This is ofcourse is if everything goes to plan ...khabib or poirer could destroy this plan and it could backfire..this happened already with the UFCs first attempt to stop khabib being champ with the Ferguson match up ( trying to eliminate one of conors two top contenders in one match).. We saw how that turned out

Thoughts?

Oh, look, you can actually make sensible posts instead of your usual blind hating on Conor.

I’m a fair guy so I’ll say this post of yours makes sense.

And yes, Dana is almost drooling at the chance to see a Diaz-McGregor 3 if they both win their fights

Last edited:
Way too long a post OP.

I'm not even sure how you managed to fit a Lord of the Rings trilogy worth of writing into a post.

Can someone cliff note OP's insanely long post or potentially make a 3 part mini series explaining what was said?

Way too long a post OP.

I'm not even sure how you managed to fit a Lord of the Rings trilogy worth of writing into a post.

Can someone cliff note OP's insanely long post or potentially make a 3 part mini series explaining what was said?
I can condense it down into four words.

Conor is the GOAT.

Back