It's been three years since Obama's biggest scandal . . .

I see all the Obama defenders have completely ignored the fact that Barack Obama signed off on the extrajudicial killing of an American citizen.

The President of the United States made himself the judge, jury, and executioner of an American citizen who had no public charges against him.

This is a scandal of the highest order.

Some would like to pretend that the Obama administration was "scandal free", but the blood-soaked rag of compromised principles says otherwise.

You mean the Anwar Ang Anunaki guy I thought that guy is a terrorist no different than Bin Laden? I think most people agree Anwar is a bad Muslim.

Obama is a good Muslim.

While this thread is reaching it really is amazing how absolutely scandal free Obama was. Dude is squeaky clean and has charisma for days, from a time when America were viewed with respect by the rest of the developed world.

94a9cc0ada3aab83ff31aa18bcd9b372.jpg
I listed scandals by both Dubya and Obama, and don't particularly like either of them, so which cult am I in?

Hey look, this shit thread is still up. And to protect the precious leftists feelings this post will surely be deleted (like all the others) by a leftist mod.

5500642-3x2-940x627-630x420.jpg

Imagine the complete shaming that would occur if Michelle Obama did this:

NancyReaganMrTChristmas1983.jpg

Michelle Obama cannot even go to the beach now that she is not the first lady anymore without people shaming her.

I think it has always been obvious that the Obamas are held to the highest of moral standards and have met those standards quite impressively.
Ppl would shame her for sure...but abt 10x as many people and all the MSM would be praising her talking about her confidence and the beauty of a natural black figure. Don't lie my friend!! I feel like some people live in a different world than myself. Michelle Obama is the Beyonce of the political world. She is untouchable bc of her fan given mystique and goddess-ness

I see all the Obama defenders have completely ignored the fact that Barack Obama signed off on the extrajudicial killing of an American citizen.

The President of the United States made himself the judge, jury, and executioner of an American citizen who had no public charges against him.

Some would like to pretend that the Obama administration was "scandal free", but the blood-soaked rag of compromised principles says otherwise.
Honest question would have an issue with it if Trump did the same ?

Honest question would have an issue with it if Trump did the same ?

Yes.

If President Trump explicitly targeted an American citizen for a military strike, when that citizen was unaware of any charges being brought against them, I would consider that a scandal.

Former President Obama did exactly that. Do you consider that a scandal?

Well more virtue signalling over some nothing burgers...why do we get piece of shit posts like this?
some people can't move on fast enough.
giphy.gif

completely disagree. A good light colored suit gives an aura measured sophistication. It's not as formal as blue or black so I'll concede that point up front. But it can easily be more stylish without sacrificing professionalism in many circumstances.

The in-laws got me a beautifully tailored tan suit that I can wear anywhere except court (that would definitely be janky as fuck). It draws a ton of compliments.

Ask your old man if he can walk into a medical conference with a tan suit, and not look like a boner in a speedo.

Ask your old man if he can walk into a medical conference with a tan suit, and not look like a boner in a speedo.

My dad can pull that off. Considering how many medical conferences took place in Caribbean islands, it was a solid option. He wouldn't wear it to a meeting with a hospital CEO. But a medical conference is slightly less formal and given his years in the business and professional reputation, it is within his wheelhouse to wear tan while a newer minted doctor might eschew the selection for something that lends him gravitas.

Awlaki was a senior member of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. He was plotting attacks on the US. It was too risky to try and capture him alive. So Obama ordered the strike.

How many times do our local law enforcement use deadly force against people considered threats. Are we supposed to not use deadly force against a person considered a serious threat, just because they are American?

And forget about principles, the US has been up to its necks in dirty wars, supporting death squads and dictators when it suited US interests. Like when Rumsfeld supported Saddam Hussein.

People are really trying to make it seem that bullshit administration was scandal-free? lmao

They were up to their eyeballs in crazy shit. Killing American citizens without due process, continuing to spy unrestricted on American citizens also without due process, selling guns to the Mexican cartels, caving to Iran on a nuclear deal, pussied out on the Syria "red line," allowed the IRS to specifically target conservatives/conservative groups, allowed men guarding the Benghazi compound to die with no help, forcing Americans to pay for someone else's shit via the ACA, etc etc etc etc.

The list goes on.

My dad can pull that off. Considering how many medical conferences took place in Caribbean islands, it was a solid option. He wouldn't wear it to a meeting with a hospital CEO. But a medical conference is slightly less formal and given his years in the business and professional reputation, it is within his wheelhouse to wear tan while a newer minted doctor might eschew the selection for something that lends him gravitas.

Hope he's doing well.

Is this pent up anger that black dudes pull off suits better than white guys?

Back