It's been three years since Obama's biggest scandal . . .

You've seen the video, I presume?

That was incredible. I take back all of my serious qualms with his policies and actions as President. Boner slapping some dude while on the phone in full view of people with cameras that you can clearly see, and notice, then getting sonned by your own wife is quintessential POTUS shit.

That was incredible. I take back all of my serious qualms with his policies and actions as President. Boner slapping some dude while on the phone in full view of people with cameras that you can clearly see, and notice, then getting sonned by your own wife is quintessential POTUS shit.
You're a liberal though, aren't you?

Lol wmd's ?

That's it ?
If you read the post you quoted, I reduced everything to the minimum number of words. And again, if I was trolling, I could argue that Bush had fewer scandals than Obama pretty easily based on that list.

Fast & Furious (not about the movie), Benghazi (ALSO not about the movie), Snowden revelation, IRS targeting, Obamacare lies, Gruber, Solyndra, even Hillary's e-mail debacle happened in Obama's administration. The difference is that Obama had the media in his pocket so most of it was downplayed despite being demonstrably unethical, lies, and even unconstitutional in various cases.

For maximum triggerage, you could even make a case that Dubya had fewer scandals. WMD's, Enron and Valerie Plame being the main ones. Not that I feel like reading much about either the Obama or Dubya administrations anymore.
TBF, things like No Child Left Behind, Guantanamo Bay, the PATRIOT act, etc. were pretty bad as well.

But one big thing that disappointed me with Obama was that not only did he not roll back personal surveillance (like he promised), he gave it steroids.

Bob Hawke looks like he's spotted a beer he could scull, somewhere over the horizon.

There's an apocryphal story in New Zealand that Hawke owned the trans-tasman record for the number of beers drunk on the flight over. It's said David Boon took that record off him.

TBF, things like No Child Left Behind, Guantanamo Bay, the PATRIOT act, etc. were pretty bad as well.

But one big thing that disappointed me with Obama was that not only did he not roll back personal surveillance (like he promised), he gave it steroids.
Yes, I'm not going go too much into it because a thread comparing Dubya and Obama's entire administrations would probably be the most annoying thing on Planet Earth.

There's an apocryphal story in New Zealand that Hawke owned the trans-tasman record for the number of beers drunk on the flight over. It's said David Boon took that record off him.

Hawke credits sculling a yard glass in 11 seconds with getting elected, and beer drinking populism is what he's known for.

fzeg8k7n2tgz.jpg

This thread says a lot about the mods.

Best was when he accidentally walked out with a Newport in his ear....

I would say the extrajudicial killings of the American citizen Anwar Al Awlaki and his 16 year old son was a bigger scandal. The President making himself the judge, jury, and executioner of an American citizen. I wonder how those on the left feel about President Trump now having this exact same power? I suspect you've all suddenly had a come-to-Jesus moment about executive power.

Also, the Obama Administration arming criminal gangs in the "Fast & Furious" operation is quite the scandal as well.

These were legitimate scandals that took place during the Obama Administration, but don't let me interrupt your liberal circle jerk.

It's been three years since Obama's biggest scandal shook the White House.

I can't believe we survived ut, but we did. Three years ago Obama shocked everyone by wearing A TAN SUIT. Can't believe they didn't impeach him for this .

Do you remember where you were when this YUGE scandal broke?

This will end up being the Obama administrations biggest scandal....

It's been three years since Obama's biggest scandal shook the White House.

I can't believe we survived ut, but we did. Three years ago Obama shocked everyone by wearing A TAN SUIT. Can't believe they didn't impeach him for this .

Do you remember where you were when this YUGE scandal broke?

Reagan wore it better than Obama.

They attacked Obama for wearing a tan suit and attacked his wife for wearing a sleeveless dress.

Apparently completely forgetting that the Reagans often did just that.

Bu BuB But Ronnie?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

5500642-3x2-940x627-630x420.jpg

Imagine the complete shaming that would occur if Michelle Obama did this:

NancyReaganMrTChristmas1983.jpg

Michelle Obama cannot even go to the beach now that she is not the first lady anymore without people shaming her.

I think it has always been obvious that the Obamas are held to the highest of moral standards and have met those standards quite impressively.

Uh What? Wasn't the media talking about how bot her bod was recently?

Back