It's been three years since Obama's biggest scandal . . .

that guy who thinks he's a 6 yr old girl .. gotta be trolling lol

5500642-3x2-940x627-630x420.jpg

Bob Hawke looks like he's spotted a beer he could scull, somewhere over the horizon.

Fast & Furious (not about the movie), Benghazi (ALSO not about the movie), Snowden revelation, IRS targeting, Obamacare lies, Gruber, Solyndra, even Hillary's e-mail debacle happened in Obama's administration. The difference is that Obama had the media in his pocket so most of it was downplayed despite being demonstrably unethical, lies, and even unconstitutional in various cases.

For maximum triggerage, you could even make a case that Dubya had fewer scandals. WMD's, Enron and Valerie Plame being the main ones. Not that I feel like reading much about either the Obama or Dubya administrations anymore.

Fast & Furious (not about the movie), Benghazi (ALSO not about the movie), Snowden revelation, IRS targeting, Obamacare lies, Gruber, Solyndra, even Hillary's e-mail debacle happened in Obama's administration. The difference is that Obama had the media in his pocket so most of it was downplayed despite being demonstrably unethical, lies, and even unconstitutional in various cases.

For maximum triggerage, you could even make a case that Dubya had fewer scandals. WMD's, Enron and Valerie Plame being the main ones. Not that I feel like reading much about either the Obama or Dubya administrations anymore.

Damn liberal media tried to sweep this suit under the rug BUT NOT ON MY WATCH, BUSTER!

It's been three years since Obama's biggest scandal shook the White House.

I can't believe we survived ut, but we did. Three years ago Obama shocked everyone by wearing A TAN SUIT. Can't believe they didn't impeach him for this .

Do you remember where you were when this YUGE scandal broke?

How about that time the monogamous, good natured and hip/cool Obama showed off his boner to a bunch of women reporters on his plane?

SlbVyLo.png

Umm Bush got us into a couple of wars one of them based on bs in case you forgot or you are are too young to remember

Umm Bush got us into a couple of wars one of them based on bs in case you forgot or you are are too young to remember
Pretty sure I acknowledged exactly that in the post you quoted but didn't read.

5500642-3x2-940x627-630x420.jpg

Imagine the complete shaming that would occur if Michelle Obama did this:

NancyReaganMrTChristmas1983.jpg

Michelle Obama cannot even go to the beach now that she is not the first lady anymore without people shaming her.

I think it has always been obvious that the Obamas are held to the highest of moral standards and have met those standards quite impressively.

Regan's suit is power beige not tan.

How about that time the monogamous, good natured and hip/cool Obama showed off his boner to a bunch of women reporters on his plane?

SlbVyLo.png

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING OBAMA DICKS ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANE

its been a little over a year with planting bugs in the white house to spy on the transition

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING OBAMA DICKS ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANE
Well, yeah, obviously.

But you'd think that would've been a bigger thing. There is clear video evidence of him showing his protruding boner to female strangers.

Where is the #metoo on that? Obama is a rapist!

Look at his posts in this thread, and then realize he did all in in the pretense of not being triggered over the triggered nature of the people he is ardently defending.
giphy.gif
That sentence...I just don't know about that one.

<LikeReally5>

SlbVyLo.png

Holy shit. That picture is gold!! The only person looking at him is staring it down!!! Hilarious

"Yeah uhhhhh, this is Barry. Just chillin' here, teabaggin' bitches like Lipton's. Take care."
Regan's suit is power beige not tan.

Actually, it's called skinned Eagle leather. Get your civics right. Once a term, the president is allowed a single suit made out of the animal he so chooses. Where did you go to school?

Holy shit. That picture is gold!! The only person looking at him is staring it down!!! Hilarious

"Yeah uhhhhh, this is Barry. Just chillin' here, teabaggin' bitches like Lipton's. Take care."
You've seen the video, I presume?

Back