It's been three years since Obama's biggest scandal . . .

Big Nasty Edison

Excellence of execution belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's been three years since Obama's biggest scandal shook the White House.

I can't believe we survived ut, but we did. Three years ago Obama shocked everyone by wearing A TAN SUIT. Can't believe they didn't impeach him for this .

Do you remember where you were when this YUGE scandal broke?

So unpresidential OMG.

You bullshitting, leftist, deepstate, cultural marxist, cuck. Cease your lying.

We all know that Obama's use of Dijon mustard is the biggest scandal of his (and really of any presidents) term in office.

You bullshitting, leftist, deepstate, cultural marxist, cuck. Cease yoyr lying.

We all know that Obama's use of Dijon mustard is the biggest scandal of his (and really of any presidents) term in office.

<iframe width="362" height="204" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cAvq12Sa3VE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Literally the worst condiment chooser ever.

I'm glad we were able to come together as Americans and support each other as we had to rebuild after this.

30f8aba.gif

I get the joke but Tan suits look janky as fuck.

If you want to wear khaki where nice khaki pants with a sport coat that has brass buttons IMO.

They attacked Obama for wearing a tan suit and attacked his wife for wearing a sleeveless dress.

Apparently completely forgetting that the Reagans often did just that.

I get the joke but Tan suits look janky as fuck.

If you want to wear khaki where nice khaki pants with a sport coat that has brass buttons IMO.

completely disagree. A good light colored suit gives an aura measured sophistication. It's not as formal as blue or black so I'll concede that point up front. But it can easily be more stylish without sacrificing professionalism in many circumstances.

The in-laws got me a beautifully tailored tan suit that I can wear anywhere except court (that would definitely be janky as fuck). It draws a ton of compliments.

I hold a private vigil every year on "coffee cup salute day"

<DCrying>

It's been three years since Obama's biggest scandal shook the White House.

I can't believe we survived ut, but we did. Three years ago Obama shocked everyone by wearing A TAN SUIT. Can't believe they didn't impeach him for this .

Do you remember where you were when this YUGE scandal broke?

This must be it.

5500642-3x2-940x627-630x420.jpg

Imagine the complete shaming that would occur if Michelle Obama did this:

NancyReaganMrTChristmas1983.jpg

Michelle Obama cannot even go to the beach now that she is not the first lady anymore without people shaming her.

I think it has always been obvious that the Obamas are held to the highest of moral standards and have met those standards quite impressively.

Last edited:
completely disagree. A good light colored suit gives an aura measured sophistication. It's not as formal as blue or black so I'll concede that point up front. But it can easily be more stylish without sacrificing professionalism in many circumstances.

The in-laws got me a beautifully tailored tan suit that I can wear anywhere except court (that would definitely be janky as fuck). It draws a ton of compliments.
See, the suits I see all day are either Class A's of LEO's that have to testify or the at minimum blue coats of attorneys.

Only people I see in tan are female attorneys or Commissioners.

Partially it's a personal taste thing and with my size there's no way I could get away with a tan suit no matter how well tailored it is.

Yet the same people who criticized Obama for wearing a tan suit and Michelle for wearing a sleeveless dress will furiously deny that there is an obvious double standard and will claim that racism is a thing of the past.

When I saw the thread title I was hoping this was about the tan suit. Never forget.

Obama was so boring that conspiracy theorists had to convince people that he was a gay, dog eating kenyan muslim 5 percenter. I

They attacked Obama for wearing a tan suit and attacked his wife for wearing a sleeveless dress.

Apparently completely forgetting that the Reagans often did just that.
But the Reagans were white.
<Y2JSmirk>

Back