Media It's been a Year since Justin Gaethje pieced up Tony Ferguson

50 punches from Max are equivalent to like 3 punches of Gaethje's lol

Their power isn't even in the same stratosphere. Gaethje would have slept Kattar with a fraction of shots Max landed.
I am talking about punishment not power and chin. But as far as power goes.. Max may not be powerful, but if you ever sparred you would know that when you're dead tired, and Max excels at tiring people out, you can't eat punches well.

That's why for me, Oliveira's win against Tony means fuck all... Justin destroyed Tony, he took his soul and at that age, you can't come back from that kind of beating.

man he take a lot of damage, i hope he doesn't get brain damage would be sad

Defensive boxing not there at all...but for sure top 3 hardest mtf ever in ufc

I was so disturbed after watching the fight that I still can't go round to watching it again. Horrific punishment especially considering I didn't think Gaethje had much of a chance before the fight.

Tony needs fans to fight. I still believe

The talk coming in to this fight was Ferguson was chinny and my god was that wrong. How many clean shots did he take before Gaethje finished him?

Mexicans are build diffrent.

50 punches from Max are equivalent to like 3 punches of Gaethje's lol

Their power isn't even in the same stratosphere. Gaethje would have slept Kattar with a fraction of shots Max landed.
duh they are not in the same weight class
in gaethjes own weight class poirer, conor and chandler hit way harder than him

Shame his kill zone for Khabib amounted to a wet fart. I actually believed him for a minute.

duh they are not in the same weight class
in gaethjes own weight class poirer, conor and chandler hit way harder than him
.... I never made any comment that he hit harder than any of these people so what relevance is this comment mr duh?

.... I never made any comment that he hit harder than any of these people so what relevance is this comment mr duh?
the duh was to this statement "Gaethje would have slept Kattar with a fraction of shots Max landed"
they are in different weight classes so obviously gaethjes shots will hurt a featherweight a lot more significantly

No one at 155 takes that punishment Tony took from Gaethje and is still standing

Most would be out cold long before that fight ended. Legendary chin on Ferguson

Ferguson got the shit punched out of him and didn't wilt, tough as fuck

Tony ate like 20 power punches right on the chin and any one of those would've at least dropped most other lightweights.

Back