Elections It's Andrew Wang week (South Carolina D Convention, Colbert show and The View this week)

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He's really blowing up this month and the comments section are only comments about him in yesterday's Democratic Convention in SC.

He will be on Colbert and The View this week. Can't wait to see how he handles Megan's negative comments.

Oh, one of his 100 policies is: "Empowering MMA fighters" - Dana White is gonna have a new enemy

https://www.yang2020.com/policies/empowering-mma-fighters/

I don't really know if i agree with all his policies but ive yet to see a candidate i like better.

I don't really know if i agree with all his policies but ive yet to see a candidate i like better.

I agree with you. I was telling my wife about him and while she is pretty in tune with the political climate she didn't know about him. If I was voting today I would vote for Andrew Yang.

He's really blowing up this month and the comments section are only comments about him in yesterday's Democratic Convention in SC.

He will be on Colbert and The View this week. Can't wait to see how he handles Megan's negative comments.

Oh, one of his 100 policies is: "Empowering MMA fighters" - Dana White is gonna have a new enemy

https://www.yang2020.com/policies/empowering-mma-fighters/

It reminds me a lot of the Ron Paul "Revolution", when he dominated all Republican primary discussion on the internet and his fans made his support seem much larger than it really was. Yang's supporters seem to be the most engaged and passionate of the candidates but I can't see him ever gaining mainstream appeal. Much like Paul, the rest of the party view his supporters like mentally disabled quacks.

He is clearly doing great if 4 people post in favor of him without knowing his name is Yang, not Wang.

Wang 4
Yang 2
no name mention or correction 1

Things are not looking good for Mr Wang.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I agree with you. I was telling my wife about him and while she is pretty in tune with the political climate she didn't know about him. If I was voting today I would vote for Andrew Yang.

Same.
I don't necessarily agree with his policies but he seems like one of the very few to actually think out side the box, and converse with the "other side."

Mr. Wang at the "D convention" competing against a gay guy named booty judge?

[<dunn]

Seems like a chill guy. Still gonna get beat by the old farts sanders/biden.

Andrew Wang is a great man. Standing up for the underlrivaged everywhere. Nothing but respect from me. Still prefer Bernie though.

That Freudian slip being an MMA fan and former training partner of Andy Wang......

Colbert interview is up:

At first I didn't take his freedom dividend seriously, sounded like a gimmick. Then I watched interview after interview and he has a lot of stats and data to back up his plan.

His $1,000 a month UBI for everyone is something that is already in place in Alaska,used by oil money for the past few decades. It has yielded good results in Alaska. So the idea is that the future "oil money" of the next decade will be technology (amazon, google, twitter, etc) and amazon paid 0 in taxes, so we can use technology money.

Unfortunately that 7 minutes wasn't long enough for him to go over more of his big policies like medicare for all and Colbert focused on trivial policies like empowerment of MMA fighters and circumcision (not a policy of his just some weird twitter exchange between him and Ben Shapiro).

He will be on the debate stage next to Biden this week.

YANG GANG FOR LIFE

BTW I love how the media has these nutjobs on and lets them describe all these crazy ideas without critique, but a Republican who thinks people should come to America legally and that government should interfere in people's lives as little as possible? Nooo, that guy is too extreme, what an idiot, we'd have to mock and degrade him/her if they came on.

If this guy starts picking up some real steam, I wonder what kind of sex scandal 'they' will cook up for the press that the public would believe about a nerdy Asian guy.

<TheDonald>

Back