It's an occasion, you can choose any restaurant.

Isnt Joe's Crabshack a chain like Red Lobster?
Yes and not a very good one.

When they first hit the scene as an independent chain they were much better, landry’s Bought them and turned them into a cheaper non competitor with a lot of their other acquisitions

Where go, what get?
There's a place in Baltimore called Joe's Crabshack... I had a swordfish steak there, fileted and stuffed with fresh Maryland Blue Crab.

Incredible flavor, filling, relatively simple. Would go there another thousand times for the same meal.

Heyooooo
Obviously you are not married, we all know that all wived would crap on any thoughts you have made about eating where you choose. Even if she is out of town.

lotrf-in-tv.jpg

lol and get this .... I had scallops!!

A little place in Kassiopi in Corfu.

Fantastic piece of gammon (me )and swordfish.(wife)

Family run place, sent the chef who we could see in a really hot open Kitchen a beer as a thank you for a truly great meal. Turns out the gesture was appreciated so much he waived half the bill and sent out free desserts...

I don't want to be a troll but we hit up Balthazar (sp?) in NYC. It was a flat out NYC tip factory. It seems like more and more NYC is just a rushed, pretentious experience.

Bar Pitti is well known for rude service. I personally like it, no nonsense, no fake friendliness --- just like in Italy.

I'll suggest another cheap place called Rasa by Washington square if you like Malaysian food.

Bar Pitti is well known for rude service. I personally like it, no nonsense, no fake friendliness --- just like in Italy.

I'll suggest another cheap place called Rasa by Washington square if you like Malaysian food.

I'm a white dude who does dim sum at P Mall, so rude is not the problem.

Its the crazy rushed service.

Applebeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's. You know it's bad when even people in TN shun the Applebee's for the authentic TexMex from Chili's, as long as illegals aren't serving it

Oh Shit. I was born just outside of the city and the blue crab is what’s up down there. I love in PA now.

Anyway, I’d go to Peter Lugers. I hate NYC but I’d go for that meat.

Bravo, 3rd post nailed it. I was just there a month ago but it's Peter Luger's for me. I love steak and nowhere I've ever been does it as well as Luger's.

Where in PA? I'm in the lehigh valley myself.

Back