It's an occasion, you can choose any restaurant.

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
Where go, what get?
There's a place in Baltimore called Joe's Crabshack... I had a swordfish steak there, fileted and stuffed with fresh Maryland Blue Crab.

Incredible flavor, filling, relatively simple. Would go there another thousand times for the same meal.

Heyooooo

I like like hitting up the local Mongolian buffet.

Where go, what get?
There's a place in Baltimore called Joe's Crabshack... I had a swordfish steak there, fileted and stuffed with fresh Maryland Blue Crab.

Incredible flavor, filling, relatively simple. Would go there another thousand times for the same meal.

Heyooooo
Oh Shit. I was born just outside of the city and the blue crab is what’s up down there. I love in PA now.

Anyway, I’d go to Peter Lugers. I hate NYC but I’d go for that meat.

Oh Shit. I was born just outside of the city and the blue crab is what’s up down there. I love in PA now.
You use Old Bay?
I liked it light on fish, but never on shell fish.

I love NYC, it's a great city to visit just for the food!

I don't recall ever saying No to eating at Fuddruckers or Texas Road House

I had a halibut filet stuffed with crab at a restaurant in Seattle. I don't remember the name but it was the best meal I've ever had. It was right on the water and overlooked the docks where they had huge yachts.

Yardhouse Waikiki for bearnaise sliders and a yard long beer.

when I was younger, there used to be this San Diego hamburger chain called Boll Weevil. Simple, cheap, and extremely good

went out of business in the mid aughts tho, still a few independent ones left tho

Where in PA?

I'd skip Baltimore because most of the food sucks dick there outside of La Scala. A quick drive away is Arturo's Trattoria in Glen Burnie. It looks really unassuming, but it's fucking great.

Menu:

https://www.arturostrattoria.com/menu/dinner/

Source: I have a house on Gibson Island, MD.

Texas de Brazil
Cheesecake factory
Maggianos little Italy

We hit up Cheesecake Factory when in vegas and split a bunch of apps. we had these pork belly sliders last week. Was legit.

My fav experience was a small restaurant on the 2nd floor of the main square in Greeve Tuscany. Had like 12 tables and offered a multicourse tasting menu. It was a fantastic experience all around.

Isnt Joe's Crabshack a chain like Red Lobster?
yes, owned by Landrys (same company as Rainforest Café, Claimjumper, Landry's, and a few other chains)

I worked there in college in downtown SD, right behind the Convention Center

Crazy Fish...

They have a pretty kick ass chefs choice sushi combo.

And they ain't stingy with the sushi slices.

yes, owned by Landrys (same company as Rainforest Café, Landry's, and afew other chains)

I worked there in college in downtown SD, right behind the Convention Center

the TS worded in way makes me think place is not well known

Back