It's an absolute shame that Tony isn't massively popular

well, conor has fought in 3 different weight divisions...if conor just stayed at FW, he might have never lost...but certain things happen, last minute pull outs by rda and in comes nate and they fight at a higher weight class...short notice fight for conor...at least it was at 170lbs...and new opponent...

Could've, should've, would've...

Jumping around divisions is journeyman stuff, especially when you're taking losses while doing that. Jumping around divisions is for fighters like Nate Diaz, Donald Cerrone, and Anthony Pettis. Guys who know they're never getting a belt again so they just stick around for fun fights and money.

The real elites and GOATs stick to one division and defend the belt multiple times until they clear it out.

GSP, Mighty Mouse, Jose Aldo, Anderson Silva, Jon Jones and Fedor. These are the guys that are considered the GOATs by most MMA experts.

What do they all have in common? They stuck to 1 division and took on top contender after top contender.

That's what makes you great. Jumping around divisions getting one win there, one loss there is for journeymen.

Im sticking with Tony against Khabib. It's going to be an insane fight.

Schizophrenia isn’t marketable, who would’ve thought

Lol at saying Khabib has average athleticism. Khabib is the MOST athletic fighter at 155. Khabib's is the second fastest 155er now that MJ is back at 155.
Now only is Khabib fast but he is insanely strong and durable. You don't what you talking about

Khabib Bless
I can't argue with that buddy

Lol at saying Khabib has average athleticism. Khabib is the MOST athletic fighter at 155. Khabib's is the second fastest 155er now that MJ is back at 155.
Now only is Khabib fast but he is insanely strong and durable. You don't what you talking about

Khabib Bless

LMAO just throwing random shit out there about your idol.

I kinda like it actually, why not?

Here, I'll try it:

Tony can beat Usain Bolt in a sprint and lift a sedan over his head. Also, all the bones in his hands are made of lead.

Damn...this is fun!

Because Hispanics in mma arent as popular as in boxing its its way it is.

He's fairly popular?

If you're basing it on name recognition, sure random people don't know who he is, but that is the case with all UFC fighters today except Conor and Khabib.

LMAO just throwing random shit out there about your idol.

I kinda like it actually, why not?

Here, I'll try it:

Tony can beat Usain Bolt in a sprint and lift a sedan over his head. Also, all the bones in his hands are made of lead.

Damn...this is fun!
"You slow like Ferguson"
- Khabib Nurmagomedov

It's a shame that he opens his mouth and speaks.

I'm sure he'd have a few more fans if he never did that

Nobody knows who Tony is but everyone knows who Conor is therefore it makes zero sense that Tony gets to fight Khabib first before Ramadan even though Conor has said multiple times he wants to stay active. Its horrible matchmaking

Tough dude, very exciting in the octagon, but if I never hear that guy speak again it will be too soon.

Let’s be serious, it’s funny and all but the guy is an absolute toolbox and a major douche.

Nobody knows who Tony is but everyone knows who Conor is therefore it makes zero sense that Tony gets to fight Khabib first before Ramadan even though Conor has said multiple times he wants to stay active. Its horrible matchmaking

Way more people know who Ed Sheeran is than know who Conor McGregor is.

Khabib ducking that ginger British crooner confirmed.

I'm a Khabib guy but I like Tony a lot, for me one his inactivity is holding him down to be more popular, one of the reason Conor and Ronda became mega stars was because they were active as fuck during their meteoric rise. I wish he could fight at least twice per year

He needs a belt and signature win

It's more of a shame that he's going to destroy his back with his form on those trap bar deadlifts. Straight bar is a lot better balanced anyway he should do those instead.

GleefulGlassCuscus-size_restricted.gif

LMAO. I’m a big Tony fan but yeah, that form is horrible dude. Where’s his S&C coach? Should be fired.

Back