It's amazing how a 5'9 fighter has become the most well known MMA fighter in the world

He's very charismatic and polarizing. I'm not surprised, muthafuckas!

It's beyond me how someone can say he hasn't achieved anything when he beat Jose Aldo to become the champion.

See my post about Aldo admitting that he's heavier than Conor, dumbass.

I don't see what that has to do with anything.

you are right. the weight of fighters has nothing at all with who is bigger.

yawn.

"Hasn't achieved that much in the sport."

He's literally the champion of the world.

Beat it, nerd.
Champion of what world? He's never defended his belt and lost his last fight against an opponent hand picked by his camp and organization

Also there aren't many fighters who have even come close to accomplishing something like this:

aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif
Y'all McGregor fans gonna be using this logic when he's 22-10

you are right. the weight of fighters has nothing at all with who is bigger.

yawn.

Lol. What the fuck are you talking about.

Aldo: I weigh 170 lbs before cutting weight.

Conor: Weighed in at 168 lbs without cutting weight.

What are we doing here?

Champion of what world? He's never defended his belt and lost his last fight against an opponent hand picked by his camp and organization

He is literally the UFC Featherweight Champion of the World. Deal with it, nerd.

They don't have Google in the favelas? I don't give a shit about proving it. Go ahead and Google it. If you really think that Conor has some insane weight advantage over the rest of the FW division then you're a fucking idiot.

But we already knew that, didn't we, Cocko.
"insane weight advantage"

that's exactly what I said. and it's weight and size advantage. only that big head of him is like half of chad's size

And while he had some great wins he really hasn't that achieved that much in the sport besides being a master of trash talking and being Irish. It just annoys me how he talks like he is the best fighter ever regardless of weight when any middleweight and most likely welterweight would destroy him.
It's amazing how this fighter is taller than TS.

Y'all McGregor fans gonna be using this logic when he's 22-10
he will be 0-3 on his last 3 fights and they will be all like "remember when he KO'ed aldo in 13 seconds? cool"

its somehow gay to be that much concerned on another´s man height, would like it if McG was taller? maybe it satisfies some of your fantasies... "that tall irish man with the beard" or something like that

You realize the average size for a guy is 5'10" right?
Sherdoggers have a whole slew of deep rooted insecurities and being taller than Conor McGregor is one of the very few ways they can tell themselves that surely they can't be totally useless humans.

Jeff Monson is 5'8.5 and one of the best Journeyman heavyweights of all time. He even had a title fight in the UFC that was boring, but a stalemate.

Melvin Manhoef is 5'8 flat and one of the most feared offensive strikers in MMA, with THE MOST power

"Hasn't achieved that much in the sport."

He's literally the champion of the world.

Beat it, nerd.

I agree that becoming a champion is a great achievement, but there are plenty of fighters that have had 4x the accolades of Conor; and can't draw a dime with a pencil and a piece of paper. He's a great fighter, but he's only as over as he is, because he's a loudmouth and he's Irish.

Sherdoggers have a whole slew of deep rooted insecurities and being taller than Conor McGregor is one of the very few ways they can tell themselves that surely they can't be totally useless humans.
I mean damn I hate Connor but this fetish for tall guys, 220+ lbs is fucking creepy

Back