It's amazing how a 5'9 fighter has become the most well known MMA fighter in the world

Wait, so a 5'9" person isn't supposed to be the most famous at something?

TS

should "the most well known MMA fighter in the world" be connor?

or your fat ass typing on mom´s basement?

go get a life

little man complex, napoleon, hitler, genghis khan, attila the hun etc...
Whats your point? Are you saying he has a complex? Prove it or stfu. Most people that throw those words around are insecure morons trying to make themselves out to be better then they actually are. I encourage everyone to stand up and say something to these pricks for trying to bully others like this. I'm not just talking about "the complex" thing for shorter guys but when they go after people for looking different in any way, people have no control over how they look or how they are born. Are most people really that insecure that they try and find something wrong with anyone they come across to feel better?

Last edited:
And while he had some great wins he really hasn't that achieved that much in the sport besides being a master of trash talking and being Irish. It just annoys me how he talks like he is the best fighter ever regardless of weight when any middleweight and most likely welterweight would destroy him.
If you think Conor McGregor is the most well known fighter in the world, you don't know anything about MMA.

And while he had some great wins he really hasn't that achieved that much in the sport besides being a master of trash talking and being Irish. It just annoys me how he talks like he is the best fighter ever regardless of weight when any middleweight and most likely welterweight would destroy him.

Any WW? I wouldn't even say every MW. Going up two weight classes isn't going to turn you from a champion to not belonging in the UFC. If BJ penn showed us anything, it's that weight classes are there for a reason - to maximize your potential. Not because every ____weight in the class would 'destroy' you.

Sure he wouldn't be a world champion at every weight class. What's he supposed to do though? Say "hey guys, I'm not really that good. I hope all the sherbros like me now"?. Conor McGregor is a winner, and it may not be consistently in the MMA realm, but it is in the business realm. There is nothing wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with promoting yourself to be better than what you are. If you had the chance to do it and make millions I'm sure you would do it too. The only people that have a problem with it is folks that dupe yourselves. Did you get mad when Red Bull didn't give you wings too?

Too bad. It's a part of life, and trust me when I say this - you'll be a lot happier when you start worrying about your own success instead of other people's.

So what. Mayweather and Pacquiao are smaller than him.

So is Tom Cruise. So is Napoleon and Genghis Khan.

"Hasn't achieved that much in the sport."

He's literally the champion of the world.

Beat it, nerd.

lol. he was gifted a shot and got lucky when he fought a much smaller champ.

he fights a guy his own size he gets shit slapped outta him.

lol. he was gifted a shot and got lucky when he fought a much smaller champ.

he fights a guy his own size he gets shit slapped outta him.
Aldo and Conor are literally the same size, dork.

not a champion until you've defended the title
this is the type of stupid shit people say to pretend they know more about the fight game than others. he ko'd the champ dead, he is the champ.

It's amazing how a 5'5 actor like Tom cruise has become one of the most famous

It's amazing how a 5'5 actor like Tom cruise has become one of the most famous

ronda is 5ft 7 you pleb

Back