It's amazing how a 5'9 fighter has become the most well known MMA fighter in the world

And while he had some great wins he really hasn't that achieved that much in the sport besides being a master of trash talking and being Irish. It just annoys me how he talks like he is the best fighter ever regardless of weight when any middleweight and most likely welterweight would destroy him.

You realize the average size for a guy is 5'10" right?

It just annoys me how he talks like he is the best fighter ever regardless of weight when any middleweight and most likely welterweight would destroy him.

Middleweght probably, but "most likely" any Welterweight is going to destroy him?

So someone like Peter Sobotta is going to is going to destroy Conor? I seriously doubt it.

Stefan Struve is 7 feet tall. That is why he is the richest and most famous mma fighter in the world.

Not really. UFC Featherweight has been the best division in th sport since the moment it was absorbed from the WEC. It was no surprise to me when one of the fighters from it finally broke out with the mainstream.

That's weird.

His gold belt says otherwise.

See ya, dork.
That's not how it works.

as we've all seen, mma is volatile

on any given night, anyone can beat anyone

2016 is proof of that

a true measure of a champion is the number of times he defends when he's got all the pressure and the bullseye is on him

excellence is measured by consistency

right now conor is about the same as rashad

2016 is proof of that

a true measure of a champion is the number of times he defends when he's got all the pressure and the bullseye is on him

Didn't read.

aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight.gif

R.I.P. Little Hozay.

Yeah it is. But he isn't that small. I honestly think he is a tall 5'8 or he is barely 5'9.

Also, most men in the world aren't 6fters so maybe part of his appeal is his common height?

2016 is proof of that

I agree that a champ becomes greater in the eyes of history with each new defense, but to even hold the belt at all is a great achievement and makes you a champion (if only for a short time).

little man complex, napoleon, hitler, genghis khan, attila the hun etc...

Bruce Lee was 5'7" and he's the most famous martial artist in the world.
Yea these meat head dummies always think "the bigger guy with bigger muscles is the bestest". The best martial artists will always be the smaller man, I can admit it. Does that mean they can beat a well trained bigger man? Sometimes yes.

I'm confused why the height matters. Conor markets himself very well. He created an image and continues to deliver with it.
Again only matters to dummies brain washed by society's ignorant false standards.

Back