Its Always sunny in Philly Season 13 early release

Yeah, it's been consistently bad for a while and has been declining since around season 6. But "The Gang Goes to Hell" (the Season 11 finale) was the best episode in years imo and Season 12 had a few good ones (PTSDee, Hero or Hate Crime). But I haven't liked anything this year.

I liked it a little longer then season 6 I think last season is when I noticed the dip in quality. Season 9 the gang broke dee is still one of the best I've ever seen. Watching Dennis try to rationalize that he wasn't part of the prank was hilarious.

I liked it a little longer then season 6 I think last season is when I noticed the dip in quality. Season 9 the gang broke dee is still one of the best I've ever seen. Watching Dennis try to rationalize that he wasn't part of the prank was hilarious.

Well he was and he wasn't..... ;)

Can't find the other thread but did anyone catch the season finale? Overall ok episode but the ending was the weakest shit I've seen from this show in a long time. The old IASIP would have never had the dance play out so perfectly like that. It would have ended with mac dropping that girl on her neck and paralyzing her.
This whole season was a letdown with a climax of terrible writing.

IMO it feels like Rob/Caitlin took over the majority of the show, it’s changed from its core values.

Rob not Glen, derp.

Yeah, it's been consistently bad for a while and has been declining since around season 6. But "The Gang Goes to Hell" (the Season 11 finale) was the best episode in years imo and Season 12 had a few good ones (PTSDee, Hero or Hate Crime). But I haven't liked anything this year.

Mac and Dennis Move to the Suburbs might be the best episode of the entire series.

I seriously watched that episode once or twice a day for a good two weeks and laughed so hard every time.

Mac and Dennis Move to the Suburbs might be the best episode of the entire series.

I seriously watched that episode once or twice a day for a good two weeks and laughed so hard every time.

Didn't like it. The montage where the dog was starving bummed me out.

Didn't like it. The montage where the dog was starving bummed me out.

What do you mean. I don't remember that from this episode. I remember they had a dog and I think it died but I don't remember a montage involving the dog starving.

seems like the first half of this season had more effort put into it than the second half maybe the gang had side projects to work on and half assed this season

What do you mean. I don't remember that from this episode. I remember they had a dog and I think it died but I don't remember a montage involving the dog starving.

The dog would scratch his bowl for food while Mac daydreamed. It's one of my fav episodes.

Mac is shown constantly staring out the window while in the background the dog desperately paws at its empty dog dish. Then it dies and he feeds it to Dennis. It's weird, but even in comedies, I don't like that shit. I'm a big bitch when it comes to animal stuff. Like Charlie eating the rat a couple episodes back. Didn't like it.

Mac is shown constantly staring out the window while in the background the dog desperately paws at its empty dog dish. Then it dies and he feeds it to Dennis. It's weird, but even in comedies, I don't like that shit. I'm a big bitch when it comes to animal stuff. Like Charlie eating the rat a couple episodes back. Didn't like it.

I actually dislike most of the disgusting, tasteless, asshole behavior stuff they do on the show. Kinda weird I still love it so much. But yeah, this last season was nothing special.

Truly very weak season.
Sure, you can see theyre <mostly anyway> still trying hard and havin fun making it<esp. Devito haha> but the humor,jokes and their seemingly subtle messages just arent landing this season.

I remember Devito saying how they always have lots of fun and work at it and find their jokes real funny but they never can tell if the fans will. I think theyre a bit too isolated by as5kissers and their own hype.

I actually liked the last episode. Frank's nose, taking Mac to all the different gay bars/clubs, didn't even mind the dance at the end. The season on the whole wasn't all that great though. Probably due to a severe lack of Dennis. The super bowl episodes were really underwhelming. The 2nd Boggs episode is one of the worst in the series up there with the episode with Frank's brother. Reminded me of that Arrested Development season where all the characters were separated. IMO the best Sunny episodes involve the whole gang and there were way too many episodes where they were either missing someone, or one or two characters got 80-90% of the screentime. Did not work well splitting them up so much.

Mac's episode was great, accepting himself at last, he still banged a dime piece though, loved how Frank had a fucking enlightment moment at the end

IASIP has always been somewhat political and used current events and pop culture but it seems a lot more forced this season. It was more of an undertone than a focal point in the past.

The character development has gone way to far Dennis being a bit of a "weirdo", mac being gay and then not gay was a lot more interesting than jacked gay Mac and Dennis the sexual deviant.

I will still watch every episode until the series is finished but this season is by far the weakest of the series.

needed more dennis.. but the season wasn't all that bad.. the dance caught me by surprise though..

Back