Its Always sunny in Philly Season 13 early release

Watched it

Pretty good - not awesome, not bad .. pretty good

Hope that's the last we see of Mindy Kaling. No qualms with her but does not fit into show and I don't think I could handle ANYONE as a new full fledged cast member.

Sex doll stuff was great, the most interesting way a show attempted to carry on with a missing lead

But as if Dennis would stay awya for far too long - nice game Always Sunny

OMG Dennis aged so badly!! :eek:

Mac and the constantly trying to work in his body into the plans was good times.

That sex doll was so messed up lol

Like how they didn't even touch on what happened with Dennis, did Fatherhood not work out - what happened etc etc - fuck it he's just back :p
@YOLOGOGOPLATA

Can't find the other thread but did anyone catch the season finale? Overall ok episode but the ending was the weakest shit I've seen from this show in a long time. The old IASIP would have never had the dance play out so perfectly like that. It would have ended with mac dropping that girl on her neck and paralyzing her.

Can't find the other thread but did anyone catch the season finale? Overall ok episode but the ending was the weakest shit I've seen from this show in a long time. The old IASIP would have never had the dance play out so perfectly like that. It would have ended with mac dropping that girl on her neck and paralyzing her.

The ending sucked but Frank was funny as hell with his nose bleed. Lemon juice and hot glue and even Charlie looked at him like he was crazy. How he did not put 2 & 2 together that was Macs cum sock not a clue.

It beats Boggs redux as the worst episode ever imo

The ending sucked but Frank was funny as hell with his nose bleed. Lemon juice and hot glue and even Charlie looked at him like he was crazy. How he did not put 2 & 2 together that was Macs cum sock not a clue.

Frank was the only thing saving the episode really. The dance just pissed me off honestly I sat through the whole thing waiting for the eventual fuck up\surprise but nothing.

I thought the dance was about Mac coming to terms with his sexuality and being a devout Catholic.

What happened to the original season 13 thread? Why are the newer threads disappearing?

Frank's face filling up with blood was probably the hardest I laughed all season. I was pissing my pants every scene it got escalated.

I hate to say it but they really just phoned this season in.

Really? I thought this season was frickin awesome for the most part. The best of the past few seasons to me. There was a lot of pretty good political jokes in as well with the sexual harassment stuff and the bathroom signs. I loved this season.

I thought the dance was about Mac coming to terms with his sexuality and being a devout Catholic.
and doing it without his father's approval

and accepting his sexuality all the while accepting his religion and being ashamed.

Very un-sunny.

episodes 7,8,9 seems sort of crappier than the other episodes.

Really? I thought this season was frickin awesome for the most part. The best of the past few seasons to me. There was a lot of pretty good political jokes in as well with the sexual harassment stuff and the bathroom signs. I loved this season.

Some thing just seemed off this season to me. The lack of Dennis maybe not sure.

Some thing just seemed off this season to me. The lack of Dennis maybe not sure.

Dennis has slowly become my favorite character. The guy is straight up sociopath or something. Actually everyone in the gang fills a role nicely but Dennis is kind of the glue IMO.

That season finale and the episode before it were some of the worst episodes they've done

Frank was the only thing saving the episode really. The dance just pissed me off honestly I sat through the whole thing waiting for the eventual fuck up\surprise but nothing.

The dance? I must have missed this episode.

Anyways, this show has been pretty bad for a while. For the past few seasons, the only thing really saving it is Frank/Danny DeVito being the funniest character on tv. Mac being gay has provided some new comedic material, but not enough to compensate with how played out the other characters have become.

The dance? I must have missed this episode.

Anyways, this show has been pretty bad for a while. For the past few seasons, the only thing really saving it is Frank/Danny DeVito being the funniest character on tv. Mac being gay has provided some new comedic material, but not enough to compensate with how played out the other characters have become.

My main issue is them trying to do "new" stuff and I'm not enjoying it. I get it they've been on for 13 seasons and want to try some new stuff but it's barely ever hitting the mark if at all. The Cricket episode might be the only thing I liked with all the stuff they tried. A lot of people liked the charlie work episode but I didn't really enjoy it. I just enjoy episodes when it's the gang together pissing people off or something simple like that.

At this point I'm ready for the show to end. They should have ended it this season but hopefully the next one is the last one.

My main issue is them trying to do "new" stuff and I'm not enjoying it. I get it they've been on for 13 seasons and want to try some new stuff but it's barely ever hitting the mark if at all. The Cricket episode might be the only thing I liked with all the stuff they tried. A lot of people liked the charlie work episode but I didn't really enjoy it. I just enjoy episodes when it's the gang together pissing people off or something simple like that.

At this point I'm ready for the show to end. They should have ended it this season but hopefully the next one is the last one.

Yeah, it's been consistently bad for a while and has been declining since around season 6. But "The Gang Goes to Hell" (the Season 11 finale) was the best episode in years imo and Season 12 had a few good ones (PTSDee, Hero or Hate Crime). But I haven't liked anything this year.

Back