It's all over. Zombie apocalypse is upon us

Got extra mags for the AR and 40

Lets go

First to the sporting goods store raid ammo, secondary rifles. Then to the local national guard armory. Snatch up uparmoreds. Break into vault.

if you ever make it out to Ft worth Texas, there's plenty of gun ranges here.
I remember being near kileen at Ft. Hood. Fuck your guys weather man. Texas is a shithole. Humid...heres some rain......now it's 110.

I had to wear my godamn poncho to the px in sunny 113 degree weather waiting for a flash flood to get some chips and Gatorade. Fuck Texas weather man

I remember being near kileen at Ft. Hood. Fuck your guys weather man. Texas is a shithole. Humid...heres some rain......now it's 110.

I had to wear my godamn poncho to the px in sunny 113 degree weather waiting for a flash flood to get some chips and Gatorade. Fuck Texas weather man
Cant argue there. The weather does suck here, you can get the 4 seasons in one day.

Wheres the line at to be a test subject for the new zombie vaccine

Bring it on, im in texas and i got plenty of guns.

We need a 2nd wall built up north. And while we're at it, lets do this:

giphy.gif
Let's do that anyway. Circumcise America

What I never understood in zombie apocalypses...why don't you just get full gothic plate mail. Zweihander and just hack through. Dark souls style. Fuckers can't bite you. You can rest right in the middle of em

Depends on the zombies intelligence and strength levels. If they get a weak roll then I think you're on to something.

Zombies wont do well in Canada. They will all freeze, then we just have to walk around and knock em all off at our leisure before spring thaw.

Rogan eats tons of deer meat, and nothing happened to him yet. Me think alpha brain is the antidote to zombie infection.

Zombies wont do well in Canada. They will all freeze, then we just have to walk around and knock em all off at our leisure before spring thaw.
Hell yeah. That cold snap we had here in the praries last week would leave em frozen stiff in about half an hour. -50 aint nothin to fuck with

Good thing a new Cabela's just opened up in town, bring on the walking corpses

"But I'm just sick and look like this because I'm sick.. I don't want to eat your bra-" **boom!!**

"Yeah right zombie.. Hope you liked that headshot."

Just started playing Resident evil 2 ps4 edition.....looking for tips from game on zombie killing..

Back