It's all over. Zombie apocalypse is upon us

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
But then again. Am I the only one waiting for this like..whatev?
Been saturated with so much apocalypse lore we all know what to do, get it.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/dead...-could-possibly-spread-to-humans-experts-warn

A deadly disease that has affected the deer population in an estimated 24 states and two Canadian provinces could eventually spread to and infect humans, experts warn.

Currently, there are no vaccines or treatments available for the disease, which scientists say spreads directly through animal-to-animal contact but also indirectly through contaminated drinking water or food.

While there have been no reported cases of CWD in people, Michael Osterholm, the director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota, told lawmakers that the disease should be treated as a public health issue, claiming human cases of CWD will likely be “documented in the years ahead.”

“It is probable that human cases of CWD associated with the consumption of contaminated meat will be documented in the years ahead. It is possible that number of human cases will be substantial and will not be isolated events,” he said, in part, according to the Twin Cities Pioneer Press.

“If Stephen King could write an infectious disease novel, he would write about prions like this,” he added.

Osterholm likened CWD to mad cow disease, which public health officials and those in the beef industry once did not think could infect people (it has since been confirmed that a cureless variant of mad cow — Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD) — can adversely impact humans). CWD and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease belong to the same family of diseases known as prion diseases, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

TL;DR:

Oil your guns. Make barricades. Zombies coming, not a false alert

Bring it on, im in texas and i got plenty of guns.

We need a 2nd wall built up north. And while we're at it, lets do this:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Well, it was either going to be Canada or Florida where it started.

We got to make sure that disease spreads through vegetables too, not vegan is off the hook from the zombie apocalypse.

I’ll clock my glock and pop, until them all drop.

Bring it on, im in texas and i got plenty of guns.

Damn you to hell. No firearms apart from a couple of air pistols. Bloody British gun laws.

Lots of of edged weapons and impact weapons though.

What I never understood in zombie apocalypses...why don't you just get full gothic plate mail. Zweihander and just hack through. Dark souls style. Fuckers can't bite you. You can rest right in the middle of em

Damn you to hell. No firearms apart from a couple of air pistols. Bloody British gun laws.

Lots of of edged weapons and impact weapons though.
the texan ss air rifle has enough power to kill

What I never understood in zombie apocalypses...why don't you just get full gothic plate mail. Zweihander and just hack through. Dark souls style. Fuckers can't bite you. You can rest right in the middle of em

But they'd end up laying on you and you couldn't move.

The fuck are they calling it Zombie deer disease? It's chronic wasting disease, cwd for short. It's been around since I started hunting, so at least two decades.

Most commonly found in wild game kept close together (wild game farms and high fence hunting lands) and then an infected deer gets out and infects wild ones

Don't shoot a horribly skinny deer. Or shoot and kill it but turn it in to dnr. Every hunter in the Midwest knows this

Also weren't zombie deer featured at the start of Train to Busan?

Back