News It's about time we give Jan some damn respect!

DLX

thpinal
@Silver
Reaction score
He's won 8 of his last 9, and 3 of his last 4 wins have ended in KO, and against legit competition including Dom Reyes who took The GOAT to the brink, and has previously never even come close to being KO'd. Even though I would probably favor Izzy, Jan is absolutely someone not to be taken lightly, against anyone.

Izzy imo is the best striker in the UFC, and perhaps all of MMA atm, but Jans got that Polish Power, and I don't care how durable Izzy is, one shot from Jan could end his night. We all saw what happened the last time someone took The Polish Power for granted...

Webp.net-resizeimage-1-15.jpg

Agreed. Just because he had a rough UFC start doesn't mean he's not a legit champion. Imagine if Anderson's losses to Takase and Chonan happened in the UFC Anderson will be called a scrub champion by Sherdoggers

The way he dominated Reyes was no fluke, and most of Sherdoggers think Reyes beat Jones

He's got the decorated UFC LHW Belt

It's the most prestigious belt in MMA history

He doesn't need our validation. All other champs are hall of fame fighters

1. Frank Shamrock
  2. Tito Ortiz
  3. Randy Couture
  4. Vitor Belfort
  5. Chuck Liddell
  6. Rampage Jackson
  7. Forrest Griffin
  8. Rashad Evans
  9. Lyoto Machida
  10. Shogun Rua
  11. Jon Jones
  12. Daniel Cormier
  13. Jan Blachowicz

Last edited:
Sure OP. Here's a Youtube vid as a tribute.

How much does he weigh inside the ring btw? Anyone have the ring weight list for UFC 253?

Definitely a true elite fighter that I underrated. I thought Reyes was gonna run through him lol.

With that being said I'd still pick Israel over him, but I think it'll be a competitive fight.

He's won 8 of his last 9, and 3 of his last 4 wins have ended in KO, and against legit competition including Dom Reyes who took The GOAT to the brink, and has previously never even come close to being KO'd. Even though I would probably favor Izzy, Jan is absolutely someone not to be taken lightly, against anyone.

Izzy imo is the best striker in the UFC, and perhaps all of MMA atm, but Jans got that Polish Power, and I don't care how durable Izzy is, one shot from Jan could end his night. We all saw what happened the last time someone took The Polish Power for granted...

Webp.net-resizeimage-1-15.jpg

Sooo punchers chance?? We all know how that usually ends.

All hespekt to Jan tho

Hes in his late 30’s and doesnt look like an unstoppable beast. Hes losing the belt against Adensaya and probably loses to Thiago again too after that

He’s gonna get murdered.

He will probably get owned. But goddamn if he flatliner Izzy it might be even funnier than when Diaz tapped Conrad.

Hes in his late 30’s and doesnt look like an unstoppable beast. Hes losing the belt against Adensaya and probably loses to Thiago again too after that
You might be right

But he's 3-0 in rematches

Corey Anderson
Jimi Manuwa
Sokoudjou

I give it a 30% chance he starches Izzy, 20% he gets pieced up to a decision, 50% Izzy catches him on a counter and floors him

You might be right

But he's 3-0 in rematches

Corey Anderson
Jimi Manuwa
Sokoudjou

True but lets be real here... Adensanya is more of a dangerous fighter than all 3 of those guys.

Well either way its too late now Rob got left behind his best hope is to get another win and hope Adensanya comes back to Middleweight.

I really doubt it though, Israel will probably stay in LHW and keep bulking up in preparation for the Jones fight after he beats Jan.

Rob dun goofed

True but lets be real here... Adensanya is more of a dangerous fighter than all 3 of those guys.

Well either way its too late now Rob got left behind his best hope is to get another win and hope Adensanya comes back to Middleweight.

I really doubt it though, Israel will probably stay in LHW and keep bulking up in preparation for the Jones fight after he beats Jan.

Rob dun goofed
Meh Rob's fine if Israel stays at LHW, he's #1 without him at MW

Back