News It's about time we give Jan some damn respect!

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by DLX, Nov 2, 2020.

  1. DLX thpinal

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2010
    Messages:
    12,263
    Likes Received:
    350
    Location:
    Currently helping Snitch9 move...
    He's won 8 of his last 9, and 3 of his last 4 wins have ended in KO, and against legit competition including Dom Reyes who took The GOAT to the brink, and has previously never even come close to being KO'd. Even though I would probably favor Izzy, Jan is absolutely someone not to be taken lightly, against anyone.

    Izzy imo is the best striker in the UFC, and perhaps all of MMA atm, but Jans got that Polish Power, and I don't care how durable Izzy is, one shot from Jan could end his night. We all saw what happened the last time someone took The Polish Power for granted...

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Mike RIP Frankie

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2010
    Messages:
    34,708
    Likes Received:
    6,937
    Location:
    Don't Give Up!
    Nah I'm good
     
    KOPPE, Bob Sapp and DLX like this.
  3. Bob Sapp Black Belt

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2019
    Messages:
    6,387
    Likes Received:
    3,282
    <3>heres your respect
     
  4. Get To Da Choppa Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2020
    Messages:
    2,324
    Likes Received:
    16,060
    Agreed. Just because he had a rough UFC start doesn't mean he's not a legit champion. Imagine if Anderson's losses to Takase and Chonan happened in the UFC Anderson will be called a scrub champion by Sherdoggers

    The way he dominated Reyes was no fluke, and most of Sherdoggers think Reyes beat Jones
     
    Typrune Goatley, Axe720, DLX and 5 others like this.
  5. Sweater of AV Gold Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2018
    Messages:
    16,095
    Likes Received:
    12,391
    Hespetch for everything he's accomplished including from the KSW days. Should be an interesting fight, hopefully they don't wait too long.
     
  6. Cooliox Steel Belt Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2013
    Messages:
    26,324
    Likes Received:
    1,483
    Location:
    Thailand
    He's got the decorated UFC LHW Belt

    It's the most prestigious belt in MMA history

    He doesn't need our validation. All other champs are hall of fame fighters

    1. Frank Shamrock
    2. Tito Ortiz
    3. Randy Couture
    4. Vitor Belfort
    5. Chuck Liddell
    6. Rampage Jackson
    7. Forrest Griffin
    8. Rashad Evans
    9. Lyoto Machida
    10. Shogun Rua
    11. Jon Jones
    12. Daniel Cormier
    13. Jan Blachowicz
     
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    AtaTheCrow, Axe720, DLX and 4 others like this.
  7. is a Click the image but nothing really happens.

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2020
    Messages:
    944
    Likes Received:
    608
    Sure OP. Here's a Youtube vid as a tribute.

    How much does he weigh inside the ring btw? Anyone have the ring weight list for UFC 253?
     
    louiscyphere likes this.
  8. gotBooched maximus entertainus

    Joined:
    May 28, 2007
    Messages:
    9,041
    Likes Received:
    666
  9. The Chosen Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2019
    Messages:
    2,971
    Likes Received:
    2,990
    Brolly!
     
  10. Post 2 Decision Gold Belt

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2014
    Messages:
    16,471
    Likes Received:
    9,515
    Location:
    604
    YAWN BLAHOVEECH, BABY!

    Always good to see European brothren on top

    Much respect

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
    Axe720, svmr_db and A.S. Deep like this.
  11. BooBoyMan Black Belt

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2018
    Messages:
    5,644
    Likes Received:
    3,023
    Location:
    Ontario
    Definitely a true elite fighter that I underrated. I thought Reyes was gonna run through him lol.

    With that being said I'd still pick Israel over him, but I think it'll be a competitive fight.
     
    louiscyphere and DLX like this.
  12. Bobby Pistachio Orange Belt

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2020
    Messages:
    418
    Likes Received:
    377
    Sooo punchers chance?? We all know how that usually ends.

    All hespekt to Jan tho
     
  13. Mesos Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2014
    Messages:
    2,979
    Likes Received:
    2,929
    Hes in his late 30’s and doesnt look like an unstoppable beast. Hes losing the belt against Adensaya and probably loses to Thiago again too after that
     
    Belarus Bad Boy likes this.
  14. RJ43 The Baddy

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2005
    Messages:
    15,150
    Likes Received:
    306
    Location:
    San Francisco
    He’s gonna get murdered.
     
  15. Normot Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2008
    Messages:
    2,939
    Likes Received:
    526
    He will probably get owned. But goddamn if he flatliner Izzy it might be even funnier than when Diaz tapped Conrad.
     
  16. Post 2 Decision Gold Belt

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2014
    Messages:
    16,471
    Likes Received:
    9,515
    Location:
    604
    You might be right

    But he's 3-0 in rematches

    Corey Anderson
    Jimi Manuwa
    Sokoudjou
     
    Axe720 likes this.
  17. Lychrel White Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2020
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    4
    I give it a 30% chance he starches Izzy, 20% he gets pieced up to a decision, 50% Izzy catches him on a counter and floors him
     
    fightfan70 likes this.
  18. Mesos Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2014
    Messages:
    2,979
    Likes Received:
    2,929
    True but lets be real here... Adensanya is more of a dangerous fighter than all 3 of those guys.

    Well either way its too late now Rob got left behind his best hope is to get another win and hope Adensanya comes back to Middleweight.

    I really doubt it though, Israel will probably stay in LHW and keep bulking up in preparation for the Jones fight after he beats Jan.


    Rob dun goofed
     
  19. Post 2 Decision Gold Belt

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2014
    Messages:
    16,471
    Likes Received:
    9,515
    Location:
    604
    Meh Rob's fine if Israel stays at LHW, he's #1 without him at MW
     
  20. Mesos Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2014
    Messages:
    2,979
    Likes Received:
    2,929
    Pretty much, wouldn’t surprise me if Darren and Rob end rematching for a vacated/interim belt
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.