Its a shame that someone like Lesnar is the highest paid Fighter in our sport

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
its actually pretty embarassing. The only thing that dude has is his sheer mass and artificially enhanced power. He is a bad interview, he is bad company man, he is a technicaly bad fighter, he is a bad striker, he isnt a good grappler and basically just dont gives a fuck about anybody else but Brock Lesnar (as he likes to refer to himself in the 3rd person...)... i think its a shame that someone like that meathead can come over from another "sport" and makes more dollars then anyone else. and he is obviusly a cheater too.

Last edited:
Highest paid?

giphy.gif

Lesnar embarrassed himself and the sport. The buck stops with him.

brock won the belt, if what you're saying is true then the guys he beat should be embarrassed

NtI76.jpg

Personally I think he's a great interview and i disagree that all it takes is mass and steroid power to win a NCAA title and a UFC title and a WWE title so kindly go fuck your self

brock won the belt, if what you're saying is true then the guys he beat should be embarrassed

NtI76.jpg
he beat a 75 years old and 200lbs lighter Randy couture for the title...and he was obviously juiced to the grills.

Pay is in relation to eye balls brought. That is why fighters get what they get. It's nothing to do with any of the things you listed.

It'll be a shame if he was the most dominant fighter in our sport, but him being paid a lot is just the result of how great of a draw he is.

its actually pretty embarassing. The only thing that dude has is his sheer mass and artificially enhanced power. He is a bad interview, he is bad company man, he is a technicaly bad fighter, he is a bad striker, he isnt a good grappler and basically just dont gives a fuck about anybody else but Brock Lesnar (as he likes to refer to himself in the 3rd person...)... i think its a shame that someone like that meathead can come over from another "sport" and makes more dollars then anyone else. and he is obviusly a cheater too.

I hate brock lesnar fans, they all must be idiots if u ask me

Lesnar brought popularity to MMA. If you think it's a coincidence that MMA's peak boom period began with Lesnar and ended when he left you sir are a fool.

I don't know what he's like off the gear, but he's definitely got some talent mixed in there.

I truly hope he sticks around to find out, but it's obvious his plan all along was to draw some attention and revenue with a "one and done" fight.

It's prizefighting, bruv - you get paid in accordance to how much money and interest you generate. Bork makes big dollars because he's a proven big seller. Just like Conor makes more money than anyone else despite being a novelty act with limited talent and ability.

Lesnar embarrassed himself and the sport. The buck stops with him.

MMA fans are just upset because Lesnar showed that with superior size, strength and speed he could win a title with virtually no experience and go on to defend the title twice(which is tied for the most times a HW title has been defended).

As far as Lesnar being juiced to the gills. *News flash* - Everyone uses. The GOATS Anderson Silva, Jon Jones.....you name it. Fedor didn't get tested for years and years. Anyone who thinks Randy Couture wasn't using something is a moron as well.

Back