Its 3am, knocks on your door, who is more scary..

Who would you be more afraid to on an elevator with.... Bruce Buffer or Brett Rogers? The first will kick your ass because he's undefeated in elevators, the other will try to grab your guy parts...because that's what he apparently does on elevators.

Well Fedor was the older brother. I think his chill, zen demeanor and also growing up in his Emperor-like shadow, slowly twisted Alex's mind until he became the Dark Fedor. A creature that looks a little Golum on Mexican supplements. (Not implying Alex is on Mexican supplements, just that if Golum used them he would like Alex does sometimes.)
For reference :
View attachment 719301

As for OP, I don't think I would be particularly afraid of either. Sure they can both kick some ass, but neither of them seem like threatening individuals that would be out to harm you (outside of the ring/octagon). I would probably assume car troubles must be responsible for bringing the Iceman or the Last Emperor to my door at 3am.
If it were Chuck, I would offer him a beer. If it were Fedor, I would offer him some ice cream.

Oh brother!
This was one of the best replies I EVER received in this place!!!
THANK YOU!!!! (can't stop laughing at super-GolumEl Matador!!!)... though while I write this, an image of a cross between Golum and Hulk would be more appropriated!
After all Alex is the raging Golum!!!

Chuck - we'd probably take a beer or two.
Fedor - some late night ice cream?

3am is way past Fedor's bedtime so if he's knocking at that time, you're probably fucked.

On the other hand, Chuck is unpredictable and could be knocking at that time for a number of reasons; to kill you cuz he's drunk or on drugs, for drugs , for alcohol, for money for drugs and/or alcohol, to couch surf cuz he's drunk or on drugs, to sell you something cuz he needs to buy drugs or alcohol, for directions cuz he's drunk and needs to go buy drugs, etc.

Back