Its 3am, knocks on your door, who is more scary..

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Or
HarmlessMassiveFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif

Chuck. Zero doubt. 100%

Why you ask?

If it was Fedor he would probably ask if I lost the cat he was petting.

If it's Chuck I assume he doesn't know where he is, who I am and because of his CTE he might hurt me or I end up accidentally hurting him.

Sad as fuck but true.

At this point I'm fairly confident that I could probably KO Chuck so gotta choose Fedor.

3 AM fedor is waking me up to hike through the tundra to get to church by 6AM
3 AM chuck is waking me up cause he's drunk and needs a place to crash

Chuck at 3am is coked out to the gills. Fedor at 3am probably just got off a flight from russia, and is probably heading to a bellator meet and greet, and his car rental got a flat tire, his cell phone is dead from the long flight and just needs to use your phone to call the car rental company.

Nowaday?
I breathe a little harder, both guys will get KO'd.

But in their prime, I would fear the iceman..... unless Fedor brings his brother along! Then I would run towards Chuck!!!

I would be pretty upset about them making my dogs bark and waking up my whole house at 3 AM.

chuck just want to do a few lines and fuck some asian whores.... sounds like 3 am with chuck is a good time

Nowaday?
I breathe a little harder, both guys will get KO'd.

But in their prime, I would fear the iceman..... unless Fedor brings his brother along! Then I would run towards Chuck!!!
i legit had same thought.
fedor meh.... his bro... fucking run. hide. play dead. alex scares the shit out of me as a human.
legit feel like he would do some brutal shit and enjoy it.

i legit had same thought.
fedor meh.... his bro... fucking run. hide. play dead. alex scares the shit out of me as a human.
legit feel like he would do some brutal shit and enjoy it.

100% agreed... but in a perverse way, doesn't it make you feel more in awe for Fedor?
To grow with such a brother and maintain such zen attitude..... I would have died of stress by age of 10.... that is, if I would be alive until then (you have to be Fedor kind of good to survive growing up with Alex)!!!

100% agreed... but in a perverse way, doesn't it make you feel more in awe for Fedor?
To grow with such a brother and maintain such zen attitude..... I would have died of stress by age of 10.... that is, if I would be alive until then (you have to be Fedor kind of good to survive growing up with Alex)!!!
or.... fedor is just a stone face killer and his bro in fact fears him....
i also wonder about that. hard to think 1 bro is affiliated with mafia and the other is not. imo fedor just does not have the ink.
russia is fucking nuts

Brett Rogers
Who would you be more afraid to on an elevator with.... Bruce Buffer or Brett Rogers? The first will kick your ass because he's undefeated in elevators, the other will try to grab your guy parts...because that's what he apparently does on elevators.
Well Fedor was the older brother. I think his chill, zen demeanor and also growing up in his Emperor-like shadow, slowly twisted Alex's mind until he became the Dark Fedor. A creature that looks a little like Golum on Mexican supplements. (Not implying Alex is on Mexican supplements, just that if Golum used them he would like Alex does sometimes.)
For reference :
Golum-Alex.jpg

As for OP, I don't think I would be particularly afraid of either. Sure they can both kick some ass, but neither of them seem like threatening individuals that would be out to harm you (outside of the ring/octagon). I would probably assume car troubles must be responsible for bringing the Iceman or the Last Emperor to my door at 3am.
If it were Chuck, I would offer him a beer. If it were Fedor, I would offer him some ice cream.

Last edited:
Back