It's 22/1/22. Welcome to the Gane Era.

650lb Sumo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
i

Today the Gane era at heavyweight begins.

(1) Gane will defeat Ngannou.

(2) This defeat will be the beginning of the end for Francis. He will never defend his belt, he will never be champion again, he is at the end of his contract and wants to box, he's already halfway out of the door and Cyril will give him a shove to help him on his way.

(3) Gane will still be champion on 22/1/2024, bookmark this thread. He isn't going to boxing. Dana will make the money right.

(4) Cyril Gane is about to break Stipe's record of 3 HW strap defences. He will be the most dominant HW champion yet. He wins tonight and defends the belt 4 times in a row.

(5) Jon Jones will never fight Cyril Gane.

(6) Gane haters prepare for a rough next few years. Gane fans sit back, relax and enjoy. Undecided people there's still a few hours to get on the bandwagon and be in at the start of this reign.

130999640_675047830040201_4342460872417917144_n1.jpg

He seems to chill and is showing too much respect. I want Francis to lose but i duuno if this is the guy to take him out. I'll likely still pick him though just incase. ;)

Whoever wins tonight is going to keep the belt for a long time.
These two will reign over the next 5 years.

No damn boxing for either, they're not boxers, trilogy instead. Stipe in between and maybe Lewis, if he gets there.

You prob just jinxed it, way 2 goooooo lol

Ngannou wins- the HW division is exciting w/ a KO artist on top

Gane wins- the HW division is boring w/ a point fighter on top

"Dana will make the money right"

Might be the worst prediction I've ever seen on this site.

It’s these kinds of threads that make me want Francis to win lol.

(3) Gane will still be champion on 22/1/2024, bookmark this thread. He isn't going to boxing. Dana will make the money right.
Why would Dana pay Gane? He's a mild-mannered, soft-spoken point fighter from a country that has almost zero desire to embrace MMA in the mainstream and is in an awful time zone with respect to the rest of the UFC's viewership.

Trying is the first step to failing.

trust me bro

Back